What the hell is ShivX?

I don’t like how some new coin nobody has ever heard of suddenly appears in the app as the default coin for buys and sells, with no explanation. No explanation on the forums, either.

Where does it appear for you? I see it in the liquidity pool area.

In any case it’s probably total rubbish. If I were the team I’d be very careful about having dubious coins or projects prominently featured in the app. Don’t need the Incognito to be inadvertently associated with scams because of a dud coin on their platform.

1 Like

my default is PRV and USDT…

Here is the explanation :joy: https://shivx.in/

1 Like

The website says it’s a fight AGAINST privacy :joy:

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for pointing out the error we will get it fixed
Website is still under development stage. Soon website and Whitepaper will be updated.
ShivX community is working hard to get everything in place. Please allow us sometime

2 Likes

ShivX founder’s are working on the project since 2017. However, recently we have joined Incognito platform.
ShivX is an Indian privacy coin focused on user anonymity.

3 Likes

Just made a community discussion regarding custom coin pools:

@Rantan @SPAddict25 @brico84 @abduraman @ShivX

3 Likes

Sorry, but ShivX cookie-cutter website and laughable whitepaper look like they were created yesterday, in a few hours, by a child.

There is no way such a coin can be featured as prominently as it is in Incognito without Incognito losing credibility as a result.

It’s top of the list under markets, top of the list under pools, top of the list under trade > Buy/Sell/Swap, and second under wallet.

“A token to overcome poverty. Main motive: Education & Charity, poverty”… where’s quality control?!

2 Likes

I agree and same with a couple of others floating around on here. Jared made a post concerning quality control namely establish minimum liquidity pools to deter BS custom coins sucking people in see below:

https://we.incognito.org/t/community-discussion-custom-coin-pools/15510/7

Nonetheless its an accident waiting to happen and we don’t really need forum posts on naive people complaining about a dud custom coin.

1 Like

Come on, man! Everything starts with a dream :joy:

4 Likes

Unverified dream for now…

1 Like

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you lose :rofl: Abduraman Gandhi