What is going on with the app?

Not sure if it’s just me but the mobile app is just getting worse and worse. I took a 2 month break from incognito and I opened the app this morning and after a few minutes of usage my feeling was “wow this is bad”. Here’s a few things that contributed to that feeling:

• EXTREMELY slow and laggy, even on newest iOS/iPhone. Switching tabs takes 2s+, clicking has a huge delay, switching keychains took 10s+ in some cases! Luckily I automated most actions with the incognito-cli and don’t have to use the app day-to-day, but I feel sad for new users that have to.
  • Where’s the liquidity? Limit order books (buy/sell) are empty so can’t use them. I can’t even swap $10k without 3-5% slippage, I thought pDEX v3 was supposed to improve things, now we have higher slippage and huge fees.
  • Can we please show pools liquidity on trades! Let’s not mention the horrible confusion between buy/sell/swap, but at least show pool sizes so people don’t lose money due to slippage.

Honestly the old app was much faster, more straightforward for newcomers, less clutter/simpler, trading UX was better, switching keychains was fast etc. If users have to manage more than 10 nodes/keychains it’s impossible without the incognito-cli.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Reflections on the new App