What if US bans privacy coins? Not fud

Pro tip: To read almost any article behind a paywall, google it. If you click through the google link you can read it. That’s because they want google to be able to read the article

Oops. Revolve already posted this but I don’t know how to delete my post

Long story short for everyone: Pay your taxes.

2 Likes

Taxation is theft!

2 Likes

Agree and it’s possible to move to somewhere that doesn’t tax crypto :wink:

1 Like

And what if crypto bans US? :laughing:

2 Likes

Great days! :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah but that isn’t practical for most people and it’s very expensive to renounce US citizenship. It would be nice if they could just allow for crypto to crypto trading as like kind exchanges. That’s the way it should be IMO.

If anyone reading this is in the US you should really contact your representatives and express your support for this bill . It may not allow for like kind exchanges but it’s a step in the right direction and would let people spend their crypto without having to worry about capital gains tax on any gains under $600. I don’t know about you but I can spend my crypto on all my day to day spending and let my bank account just keep stacking the USD I make from working a job for my big purchases.

$2350.

Of course, you would then need citizenship somewhere else

2 Likes

so.much.this

Then you could think to some countries against US, like Iran or North Korean :wink:

If US can ban privacy coin, BTC or Monero will be the same too, so it gonna never happen

2 Likes

First of all, welcome to the club :vulcan_salute:

BTC is not a privacy coin. It is pseudo-anonymous.

1 Like

Who cares. They basically banned Monero but Monero is mostly what I own hah

2 Likes