Weekly Privacy Newsletter - 3.16.21

When life turns into a dumpster fire, the best thing we can do is grab our sticks and marshmallows and make s’mores. This week, @inccry was a shining example of that.

This week, we continued restructuring the Incognito paradigm and fortifying the foundations of privacy, and we’ll continue that effort in the weeks ahead. Our goal is to bring clarity to every facet of the project, and decentralize and open-source even more of the project. Continue sharing your feedback and ideas, and watch for new avenues we’re introducing for you to influence privacy moving forward.

Your role as a protector of privacy is about to get much more intensive, so stay in touch. There’s no need to go at it alone, there’s an entire community of helpful people here at we.incognito.org and in the app’s Community tab.

Member updates

Development updates

Good things require hard work. The good that we’re building is easy access to privacy for all, and we’re grateful for what you’re all doing to make that happen. Let’s keep up the good work.

Have a made-someone-smile kind of week,
-Aaron.

10 Likes

Very productive week! Had a blast together with @andrey talking to the Cardano community in our AMA! Looking forward to getting the bridge development started!

2 Likes

Is there a recording of the call? I’d like to add it to the newsletter but couldn’t find a link.

1 Like

Thank you @aaron for the weekly newsletter update…got to admit you have a way with words indeed…lol…things seem to be coming along… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry we didn’t record it… Next time! :slight_smile: But thanks for mentioning it on the twitter post!

1 Like

You never fail to make my day with your comments @Tempestblack!

1 Like

Ah, bummer. Well looking forward to next time then!

From what I’ve heard it was a great call.

1 Like

Yes pretty cool! It was the first time ever I did something like that, so I was a bit nervous, but it was a great experience! Funding ends on March 28th then we should know if we get the funds requested and can get the development started… Interest in the Cardano community is definitely there!

2 Likes

Your welcome my friend…and yes I saw you getting a hard time yesterday at the Telegram forum…it happens I know it comes with the territory…but them guys mean well also even if they come across abrasive… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what happens! Even if it doesn’t make it, we should keep gathering support. I believe funding is largely about liquidity, and technically anyone can build the bridge if they have the skillset.

1 Like

Yup, comes with the territory. However the conversations go in the moment, they’re ultimately just mist in the wind until something is done about it. What’s really important is that we take that feedback and solve the problems, which just takes time.

Most of the feedback was valid and helpful at its core, and we’re working on it! :grin:

1 Like