Weekly Privacy Newsletter - 2.9.21

Elon Musk has done it again.

Yesterday, Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin, and suggested that they might start accepting BTC as a payment method in the future. What happened next, you ask?

Bitcoin hit an all-time high of more than $48,000, of course. We had a few ATHs of our own alongside that fervor, you can check them out at incscan.io.

Of course, Elon isn’t the only thing driving us forward (even if I do have a poster of him in my bedroom). The thing about privacy is that when crypto thrives, privacy thrives, but when crypto comes under attack, privacy thrives. So whether it’s the BTC maxis or the regulators that come out on top, privacy will always be needed, and we’ll all be here, building it out.

Member updates

Development updates

Privacy isn’t faceless, it’s made up of thousands (millions) of faces. It’s shaped by thousands (millions) of voices.

Yours matters, so use it at we.incognito.org.

Have a hot-tea-on-a-rainy-day kind of week,
Aaron.

5 Likes

Woohoo… :partying_face:@aaron … awesome news to see Incognito hit is 1,000,000th blockday…and well yes I have much more reading to do and catching up to do but it is good to see you making the newsletter postings… :sunglasses:

3 Likes