Raz- We made a web wallet for you (and your friends)

Hey,
Our team was busy, working on a new Incognito wallet for everyone.
Get ready, to try out our initial release!

Meet: https://prv.finance

Made by @valid , @Bruno and other members of the generation Z hacker community: ZGEN

New features & loading optimization are coming, (its pretty slow to load in the first time, then it will load faster) but overall this is a pretty solid 1.0
It stores everything in your browser, no need to worry about the server-side.

How do you like it? @andrey @Mike_Despo @Joe_Moffett @inccry @Mike_Wagner @Gold @doc @mesquka

:wave: :cowboy_hat_face:

27 Likes

It looks good, is there going to be trade functionality added? If there is, it would be cool to add the charts, maybe from incscan.

5 Likes

Great job. Are you going to add hardware wallet support?

5 Likes

Yes, charts definitely! pDEX is a bigger challenge, but others already asked for it too.

Honestly what I think we need is a fast node manager, maybe an auto-harvester as I stated in our initial announcement: Raz - Investor's Web Wallet

3 Likes

It’s hard to achieve, but it is on the roadmap! Atm I personally plan to use this web wallet on a secure computer dedicated to this only.

Anyone could host this wallet without us. Just use the source Luke: https://github.com/zgendao/incognito-web-wallet

2 Likes
  1. How can we help you as users of this wallet?

2. And can you explain this?

Are you saying funds are not safe on here yet? BTW, how are private keys stored?

@marko

1. Just try it out, and tell us your experiences.
  2. Funds are just as safe as your computer. (same situation like the mobile app)
    Every private key is stored in your browser.
1 Like

Where in my browser? In my cookies? Are the private keys encrypted or stored in plain text?

Thank you for your work on this! I’m just trying to learn—not criticizing this at all—this is awesome!!

3 Likes

Hey Raz!
The design is awesome :black_heart:

Just played around and got some ideas :bulb:

2 Likes

Thanks you for this starting web wallet project. From my point, it could be nice to add a QRCode reader for lazy people like me :slight_smile: Congrats for this initiative. I’m sure it could become very useful and used by many people in a near future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @raz

Glad you back, and say hello to your new product! :+1:

As you can see in Builder Rewards - what every builder must know!, It would be so much helpful for the community to catch up with your work if you could add a section to this thread, at which the core functionalities, new features and respective delivery schedules are clearly presented.

Thank you for you and your team hard work! :black_circle:

1 Like

Ran into a weird thing while testing

Proceeding with a negative amount triggered a validation text saying the nearest valid amount was -0.99

You are probably validating using “less than current balance”. Might want to add bigger than zero as well.

2 Likes

Awesome Raz! Nice Work!

2 Likes

Thank you brother Mike!

Thank you Andrey! Hit me with a message if you need more! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Good point, it is coming in the next update. The wallet will require an encryption password while loading.

Thank you for your support @marko I really appreciate people who are proactive.

1 Like

@valid what do you think about adding a QR code reader to the wallet with camera support?

1 Like

Thank you Ducky! We will talk about these with the team tomorrow.

1 Like

@Bruno would you check out this for me?

Thank you Jamie for testing our product!

1 Like

Look really slow when I visit, but it’s a great work Raz

2 Likes