Was it a good investment to buy the second devise?

I am not gonna lie guys. I am in it for the income. I always been hella broke( paycheck to paycheck). I work full time and I am the guardian and single dad to my son.

In my line of work sometimes I get tips which I safe to buy cryptos or the node I currently have.
I been scam before by plexcoin and currently I feel like I was scam by Coinmine on a 800 machine that I haven’t not got a single cent that I can claim. -
With incognito I felt insecure at first but over time and the customer support and help my opinion has change. I haven’t yet got full money back from my first machine but I can at least say that it is working. I got a good return a few months ago
And now I am staking the rest

I paid for a second machine
I am not sure if I needed or not
It’s it worth it to have 2 machines ?
Was it the right move 200 bucks I could have used on more staking
Eth2.0 is going to be hot I hear
Should I have save and wait ??? What is the right thing to do?

4 Likes

200 bucks, from what I have seen, for a “mining” (it’s not mining but for comparison sake) device, that costs literally pennies to use everyday, that when the pnode does randomly earn it more than pays for itself, and 200 bucks for a device dwarfs any other plug and play I have ever seen.
So it was a good choice in my opinion, and you will have a higher chance of being selected early next year. So keep doing liquidity here and there, staking your earnings until you have enough to add into liquidity 50/50 split and let it ride.

3 Likes

Also Coinmine I think is now like $599 or $699, uses way more electricity than the pnode.
Advice, any and all earnings from there send straight to incognito wallet and get some compound interest immediately.

2 Likes

Coinmine is a scam you’ll make a few dollars a month and when difficulty rises it will be pennies. For $200 this isn’t bad at all I recommend a Vnode though.

4 Likes

By June I will have 8 physical nodes staked, up and running @Serval_Inc.

It will pay off. If it doesn’t then it’s a small lost compared to the potential.

In life you must weigh the risks and rewards. Prv provides more rewards for the needed risk. All because prv makes sense.

5 Likes

It’s worth it money. I run 5 of the pNodes. Generate decent gains each month.

3 Likes

Why not Vnodes?

Because u need 1000 something to stake so a regular node is cheaper

2 Likes

Hey…I am permanently disabled and get only SSDI as income at this time…so my funding situation is quite limited…but I too have been burned or taken in while getting involved in this whole thing I call the Cryptoverse…everything cloud mining, to trading, to investing in coins like…XRP…total scam in my book as far as I am concerned…so when I came upon Icognito in September of last year I took notice of it but chose to wait and see how it came along and funds were not available at the time to purchase the node…well when suddenly the stimulus money came along I told myself maybe it’s time to buy that node but well it was selling at 399 and so I was a little hesitant but well when it went on the DAO sale…I said oh hell yea…that be a sign I best get on board now!!!,lol…so I purchased one…should’ve purchased two of them…but oh well in time I will…bottom line is that I am not sure exactly but I have come to believe in this project…and well yea I am in it for the income but I am also in it for the project itself…so far everybody has been cool…so I would say that you have made a smart and wise choice with Incognito and just follow thru with your choice and have faith and trust in your decision you have made cause it’s going to work out wait and see…:wink:…now if I could just get the boneheads over at UPS to deliver my node well then I can then go attain that hall of fame badge that I believe…Gold…currently has…hehehe…the precioussss

3 Likes

Thank you for responding. I think I had a long week but your participation on this tread made me feel a lot better about my investment and purchase.

Stay cool homies!

5 Likes

Have you worked with JServers? Its a great way for not so tech savy users to earn a high return while only having a 175 minimum buy in. I recommend checking them out.

https://jservers.com/

2 Likes