2/ New Home UI

Image from iOS (24)

What’s fixed:

1/ Auto uppercase when inputting SSID’s password
2/ Missing notifications on some phones
3/ Faulty popup’s text in Node set up
4/ Reading address contains network name “bitcoin: , eth: , xmr”
5/ Show QR code for the private key

Open the app and perform the update. We are always looking for your feedback!

12 Likes

I can not find the new update 3.6.5.2

3 Likes

That would be awesome. What all features would this include?

2 Likes

It’s an in-app update, the update will be pushed within the app.

3 Likes

A dialog should have been opened for the update in the app. However, maybe specific to iOS, the dialog doesn’t appear. Can it be not live yet? @Peter

4 Likes

A friendly reminder to @everyone – with the new app update v3.6.5.2 – in case you take part in the Node pool, you have a new private key to back up.

6 Likes

@Peter I think hardware wallet access would be an awesome idea! I own a Trezor wallet and I would definitely engage with Incognito with it!

8 Likes

Hi @CryptoKash , we will look into your idea soon. Thanks for that.
cc: @binh

5 Likes

@Peter - Trezor integration gets my vote!

9 Likes

I can’t see pApp browser. Was it removed again? @Peter

4 Likes

Yes, we just removed it. Rest assured that it will be back when we have the very first pApp.

2 Likes

But I use it on the development of my Tipcoin app. Again, I have to stop the development. In fact, the team’s behavior of deprioritizing the papp browser lowers my motivation strongly. In Telegram, I had written some of the required features (navigation, bookmarking, sharing, routing links to other apps etc.) for a dapp browser a few months ago. If I remember correctly, @annie had said that the team had been so busy. I met it with understanding and decided to go with what I have. Then, the papp browser was removed. Now, it was removed for the second time. Sorry but I need to state my disappointment with this issue. Since my project is self-funded (+Incognito grant), I’m not in a hurry but I lose my focus. And focusing something at home with two children is not so easy. Anyway, I think any such important action should be asked to the community before it is done.

4 Likes

We see where you’re coming from, it was an oversight on our part. We’ll get back to you soon with our plan to reinstate the browser, @abduraman

4 Likes

@Peter @CryptoKash can we create a poll, for community vote for feature support for hardware wallet : trezor , legend nano ?

5 Likes

Good day!

An in-app update is live today: 3.6.5.5

We fixed some annoying bugs and improve the followings:

• New Home UI/ UX
  • Address validation for ETH/ERC20 withdrawal
  • Correction for “Max button”

Image from iOS (20)

14 Likes

Good JOB @Peter :calling:

5 Likes

I have as ledger nano

2 Likes

New update is marvelous! I must confess I was somewhat skeptical of this whole project when i first purchased my node but to the depth of which I have been proved wrong knows no end.

Completely excited by the roadmap, the updates, and generally the openness in which this community exhibits.

Also, the combination of innovation coupled with the implementation of new ideas derived from the team and community is overwhelming in a positive way.

The rapid integration of Incognito with crypto world will be monumental.

7 Likes

I sincerely hope that as you consider your design that you will think about who is going to use it and how. As it stands now, the current app seems to be most user UN-friendly. Many lost albeit temporarily transactions or misplaced and much unneccessary consternation over this.You might look at Coinbase or Binance for design ideas. More intuitive please. Form follows function.

3 Likes

Hi, I am using the Incognito Wallet on my Samsung tablet and I discovered the numeric pop-up keyboard is without a decimal place. Is the missing decimal place an issue with my tablet or the Incognito Wallet. Thanks.!

2020_05_03_11.49.15

1 Like