Wallet

Hi all, 3.7.4 is available now. Let’s refresh the app to update, and explore the new feature: pKyber :rocket:
P/s: We fixed the issue with the community tab as well :sunglasses: Thank you for your patience.

Screenshot_20200625-182219_Incognito Wallet

11 Likes

Wow :partying_face: Cool!
Thanks Peter!

5 Likes

Hi all,

3.9.3 is up today. There are lots of changes:

• Unshield + send merge, and new external network fees
  • Also for Send, a balance display
  • Option to hide unverified coins
  • Smart contract support for ETH/ERC20 unshielding requests
  • Better address book
  • New Provide rates

Simply restart the app and update it. Let us know your feedback!

7 Likes

Hi all,

3.9.4 is up today. What’s new?

• Streamlined view with total rewards balance
  • Simplified Node statuses and detailed explanations
  • Option to remove a Node from display
  • Option to change Wi-Fi for Node Device
  • A firmware upgrade for device owners (which solves the pesky [fix it] issue)
    and a bunch more.

Here’s how: A guide through our new Node UI

Screen 2 Copy 5

7 Likes

Best update yet. The interface for node owners provides much more information now.

2 Likes

Hi all,

Let’s go to the App store/ Google play to get the latest version: 3.10.0
An in-app update 3.10.1 will be available after you restart the app.

What’s new:

• UTXO consolidation tool
  • In-app update reminder
  • Clarity for shield/unshield statuses
  • Shield time and text
  • Auto-remove special characters

Here are more details: Go to your app store to get release 3.10.0

6 Likes

Hi all,

3.10.2 is available now. Let’s restart the app to get it updated.

Now you can harvest the earnings for all the Nodes by a single tap on the Node screen. Some minor bugs are fixed in this version as well.

Have a good day!

12 Likes

Hi all,

The release this week is about improving some texts for Shield/ Node withdrawal. The Refresh button is also available to resume an expired shield request for all coins except ETH/ERC20.

That’s all for 3.10.3 Have a good week ahead.

4 Likes

I have funded with btc and link, want to provide liquidity, but can’t because I don’t have any PRV for the fee, so I go to buy PRV with link, or btc… or anything. And I CAN’T because of I don’t have PRV for the fee… this seems like something that would have been fixed by now

Hey @sbghv, you can buy PRV from BTC on the pDEX, and pay the network fee in BTC. So no need PRV for that fee :slight_smile:

Please check this instruction on how to buy PRV on pDEX: How to buy PRV in 3 steps

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

3.10.7 is up now! pDEX is better today. View price impacts and fees in advance, and see exactly what you received in your trade history. Happy trading!

More information about this release, check here >

4 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

Privacy Questers, you can pay for NODE by NODE token. And some bugs fixed in this new update: 3.10.10

Have a good day!

7 Likes

Dear Peter,

latest apk release is 4.3.0? I cannot find it on github. It seems app cannot be used without installing update first.

1 Like

Please go to Google Play to update Incognito Wallet to version 4.3.0
After launching the app, It will prompt another in-app update to version 4.3.1

2 Likes

I think he is trying to avoid using Google play, hence he is asking for the APK file.

2 Likes

Thanks Jamie.

@Hl.Josef, please check here https://github.com/incognitochain/incognito-wallet/releases

3 Likes

Hello I believe you work at Incognito wallet apk company. My balance disappeared after updating the app today. Give me back my money as soon as possible. I’ve been contacting the support care but no reply. If I don’t receive my money in 24 hours, whatever you see you take

If you haven’t updated in a while, your wallet app may have switched to the master/masterless version of the app.

Your old funds in the masterless section. Check the keychains tab.
If you need support to take a look send a personal message on this forum to the Support account.

3 Likes

Any update on the web based wallet?

1 Like

Hi @David0101,

The web-based wallet has been put off due to the higher priorities of other components. Sorry for letting you and other users wait. We’ll notify the community if there is any update.

2 Likes