VPS Hosting

In a few days I’ll have setup a server for all members of Incognito to have cheap to almost free access for building your vnode. If anyone is interested please comment below!!

4 Likes

meaning we can make money right? would we have to stake anything? Im still trying hard to save money and i only have so much i can spare.

2 Likes

I have nothing to do with the PRV staking on vnodes. I’m just building a vps hosting for the community that will have cheap monthly. I do believe that there is a way to get help with you stake. I’ll look for that post and link it here for you.

1 Like

ok thanks, will this be set up for the VPS? with the automated stuff set up for those that cant code?

2 Likes

Yes. I’ll make it as user friendly as possible. Also will make a video to post here for easy installation.

2 Likes

@MackTjan
Are you just using a hosting provider and offering people to jump on? I have a server rack at my house might offer it as well cheap? But wondering what your offering?
And what are the specs of the server?

2 Likes

Can you clarify what do you mean “cheap”? And how are you going to provide reliable vps service? Do you own servers or what, please?

2 Likes

I will build a staking provider aggregator if you guys all make your own solutions. This is an emerging free market.

3 Likes

I have servers at home and reseller hosting available for both. But wanting to just provide VPS Hosting with my servers.

2 Likes

I own servers and a Reseller Hosting as well. Better pricing with my servers. By “Cheap”, I mean pricing I establish will be to cover two things only. Energy and Internet. I have Fiber Optics piped into my house, and will open a Business account with Local Provider to get the best deal to help keep the overhead way down! This will be an exclusive Incognito VPS.

3 Likes

Game On! I’m in for that! Let’s build this Network HUGE!!!

1 Like

when launch?

1 Like

I have to move back to Grand Junction this weekend. Once I’m settled I’ll start building.

2 Likes

@raz
That would be awesome please!

I have a server as well been using it for my own business but yeah this is a great idea

1 Like

Would make it way easier for all to have a vNode.

1 Like