[Vote] Most wanted bridges

Hey guys!

In the most wanted bridges post, you gave us some insight into which currencies you want to see go Incognito next.

We want to know which currencies can bring value to the Incognito ecosystem, and fit them in our roadmap.

To that end, I’ve set up this poll by gathering your responses.

You can vote on which of these currencies you think we should build a bridge for. We would also like to know why you think we should create a bridge for this currency, and how will it help the incognito ecosystem grow. Commenting your responses would be very helpful.

Please take a moment to comment your reasoning after you vote.

Vote

• Binance Smart Chain
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Algorand
  • Primecoin
  • Ravencoin
  • LBRY
  • EOS
  • Ripple
  • Cardano
  • XCash
  • IOTA
  • Tron
  • Cosmos
  • Digibyte
  • XCASH
  • Vechain
  • Firo
  • Zcash
  • Particl
  • Helium

0 voters

Have a good one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Incognito has a LBRY channel, and the community there is very crypto and freedom-minded. I feel like this partnership would would be very beneficial to both communities!

4 Likes

Binance Smart Chain is for Ethereum-compatibility, more visibility (Probably CZ will tweet Incognito :slight_smile: ), some fund from Binance programs, and more shieldable coins/tokens without setting up multiple Incognito bridges thanks to Binance Bridge.

I have also chosen Tron for free USDT transfer if BSC bridge is technically more difficult.

We need cheap stablecoin gateways. In fact, we have: BUSD. However, the team does not add it into “Provide” program. Even the small liquidity of PRV/BUSD pair in pDEX is ERC-20 token, not BEP2.

2 Likes

For me it’s definitely Cardano. Alongside Algorand those coins get a lot of publicity lately and have huge communites out there. In fact @andrey and me are in talk with IOHK to discuss what’s doable in regards to a cooperation! Let’s see…

2 Likes

BSC and Cosmos or Tron . We need cheap (feeslees) network to deposit and withdrawl sometime and those are perfect.
The best thing would be the possibility to choose the network we want for withdrawal, that would be insane! (to save fees)

I mean if i send BTC(mainnet ) i could withdrawal BTC(bep20), is that even possible to do? Anyway also having 2 separate coins to withdrawal it will be still OK because maybe one part is locked on provide and one part i can move much easier and use for stuff outside incognito. It would bring much bigger shielding volume and unshielding because of the lower fees!

2 Likes

You will need to have Binance acc later on if you want to withdrawal to BTC mainnet, unless you trade on Binance DEX

Hey @abduraman Binance Smart Chain is on the roadmap, its expected for Q2. I added it to the poll just to see how much it was demanded and the reason behind it.
Thanks for the input regarding Tron as well. :beers:

3 Likes

No. just use the BRIDGE! It is on SmartChain not BEP2 chain!

Assets in the Bridges HERE

I voted for Binance Smart Chain, EOS, and Tron because they seem to hvae some traction and could be used to get coins into and out of incognito in a cheaper way.

As far as I know only USDT is on Tron but I started using it recently and it is very affordable. I use USDT on Tron almost everyday lately. I don’t know if there are other tokens on this blockchain.

Binance Smart Chain supports ALL ethereum ERC20 tokens I believe.

There is a budding defi ecosystem on non-ethereum chains as well, and we could be a part of it. ptokens.io, for example, has experienced more success with a first mover advantage wrapping BTC on EOS.

I voted for LBRY because some people I respect here are talking about it. I don’t know much about it personally.

My vote is essentially a combination of looking at marketcap and network usage, as quantified here: https://coinstats.network/

While supporting something like LBRY helps build out the privacy ecosystem, I think it’s logical to prioritize chains with more tx volume, thus building up liquidity and userbase.

1 Like

I would go for Ripple and Stellar as both have alot of users and few crosschain projects linked to them

1 Like

I believe that ADA Cardano is making the moves to truly become one of the major crypto coins in the marketplace…They have a roadmap and have stuck to it quite well and the fees are much cheaper than ethereum fees which is why it is called the ethereum killer… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Can we add Avalanche?

Also from an implementation standpoint, their C-chain is literally an Ethereum clone (only faster). The C-chain WAVAX token (native AVAX doesn’t exist on the C-chain; WAVAX is what other DEXs like zero.exchange and pangolin use for cross-chain transfers) would be super easy to target (like “deploy vault.sol + proxy there and listen for the same events but on Avalanche C-chain instead of Ethereum and you’re basically done” kind of easy).

3 Likes

+1 on Avalanche and Bitcoin Lightning. Avalanche is super easy to setup as @astro says.