Very happy $PRV is uncorrelated

I’m happy that $PRV exists in it’s own bubble. It is holding up quite well in these turbulent times.

5 Likes

It does seem to be doing just fine on its own. After being in crypto for 3 plus years it is refreshing to be part of a community that is not obsessed with price and price alone.
If I have to see “when moon” in “my” community even one more time I may gouge my eyes out.

7 Likes

I hear ya. I get a little to preoccupied with price sometimes but it’s times like these that I appreciate a slow and steady project like Inc.

3 Likes

:eyes: careful what you wish for :joy:

I’d like to mention that we deff have the ability to get on coinmarketcap and coingecko really easilly with the release of the newest update for Taind - Light Shadow Box - Anonymous crypto web wallet that works.

This is exactly what we needed. A web based Dex. So many new investors will come in once listed, which will deff inflate the price and make it more open to speculation. This comes with it’s pros and cons. But there is deff a lot of money to be made if you buy now. Not Financial Advice!

3 Likes

This an anti wish :joy:

2 Likes

So awesome! Great work!!!

PRV price is still on uptrend, hell ya ^^

2 Likes