Verified vs Unverified Tokens, Trade vs Swap and pPancake

Hi there, big fan here of this promising tech. I’ve been navigating the app for a few days now. I minted my first token, but I don’t understand how to trade it.

When I list the available coins under “trade” there are only 13 coins. If I check “show unverified coins”, I don’t see any additional coins.

Under “swap”, if I check “show unverified coins” I can see additional coins… But I don’t see the one I created.

So my questions are:

1. What’s the difference between verified and unverified tokens?
  2. Can I sell / trade / swap an unverified token?
  3. What’s the difference between trade and swap?
  4. Can I sell unverified tokens on pPancake?

Thank you!

1 Like

@Jared

1 Like

Custom coins need to undergo a review process prior to them being listed and tradable. Please reference this post:

Verified tokens have gone under a vote from the Community Committee to verify that the coin meets our criteria.

See above

Is the token already offered on Pancake?

2 Likes

Let’s say it’s already on pancake. Does that mean it will be automatically accessible through pPancake?

Hey @CoinZap

I would like to explain more about this case
Let’s say you place a Buy Order (Limit Order): Buy BTC-USDT,
This order was fulfilled when another user made a Swap Sell BTC-USDT
(Not by a revert Sell Order: Sell BTC - Buy USDT)

Check the example in this topic for a clearer explanation about Incognito pDEX

Let’s say it’s already on pancake. Does that mean it will be automatically accessible through pPancake?

Not all coin listed on Pancake is supported by incognito pPancake. Please go to pPancake, pick a pair you want to trade (also check at unverified coins)
Example:

If the token you want to trade is not listed on pPancake, the processes to add it is quite simple, i will show you later.

3 Likes