V node withdrawals not working

I’ve made multiple withdrawal requests for some of my nodes, sometimes for all of them, and sometimes just one at a time and they have not withdrawn to their accounts over the last few days. Here is the incognito address for one of these nodes: 12RuELvfKTNwWvjs8LpDcEx9C9kmX31JPAeY4GWDJZQ1vQriNF5yiZHd79Y3HfxcHhXxu5pLynie67ncS5E1tPhwJ4pZfSwSMWMXbrV

Also, I recently tried to remove some from a provider pool and while it has only been 24 hours and it can sometimes take 72 hours (not sure why), it nervous because I can’t see the provider history tab.

Here is the address for the the address with the provider history issue: 12S5ujohWwmdcYDJmqSzBBDmnsQmF34CKjU9xMHLV3sPo83xCErg9WZyBKtd9n1WpJVVsb616DJdzewKMcML5UCPToXyZ1A91eNVmGS

Can someone help with this or see this behavior before?

2 Likes

It’s a bug in the new app version, try withdrawing from nodes directly or using the withdraw all button, it worked for me after a few tries, at least until the fix is out.

https://we.incognito.org/t/incognito-app-new-version/11725/16

3 Likes

Hello Incognito App Team,
I think this bug has been brought back to life.

I didn’t have any issue withdrawing PRV from my vNode in previous App version, but after the latest upgrade I get an error when withdrawing funds saying that I do not have enough PRV. But that does not make sense as I’m withdrawing PRV. If fees are now needed for withdrawals from pNodes and vNodes, shouldn’t the fee come out of the PRV amount being withdrawn?

I have deleted “cache data” in the app and that did not resolve the issue.

Please see the error message below for reference:
Screenshot_20211026-092404

Can someone please let me know if this is a bug? If not, then please let me know how I can withdraw my PRV from vNode?

The error message states you do not have enough PRV to withdraw from your node. Node withdrawals are on chain and require PRV to be paid.

Please use the faucet or move a tiny amount of PRV into this account.

1 Like

Thanks @Jared, problem solved.

Just curious, was this a recent change in the app?

I recall that in the past I was able to withdraw PRV from vNode with 0 balance PRV in my wallet (or perhaps the fee was taken out of the PRV amount that was being withdrawn).

This was done a few months ago.

This is not possible because you would need the PRV, in the beginning, to process the transaction on chain.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem, yesterday I withdrew prv from my node and it’s not showing up in my account.

Do you have a pNode or vNode and is the transaction pending?