Using PDEX balance for staking in-app doesn’t work

Is anyone able to tell me how to start staking in-app? Do I need to transfer my PRV between Pdex to a different account in-app? I have enough PRV to stake on my own

1 Like

Hey there,

From the home page please tap on “Stake PRV”. From that you can deposit PRV from your account, you can choose “pdex account” there, no need to transfer.

Let me know if it works.

1 Like

This is what i get everytime

1 Like

It does not matter what amount I put in. Still the same error message

1 Like

Max button paste the full amount you have and doesn’t exclude fee, so you have to decrease that amount a bit.

1 Like

Nothing happened. I can try any number. It doesn’t work

1 Like

It worked for me yesterday, I staked 400 exactly, without any issue.

2 Likes

Did you witdraw your PRV to pStake first?

1 Like

No, I just selected my vNode wallet and deposited from there.

1 Like

Do I need a vnode wallet or node then? B/c it says you don’t need one with the new update

1 Like

No, you don’t need that. I deposited from there the amount I had back from staking on my node.

1 Like

Well I don’t have a vnode account so idk what to do now

1 Like

Which account do you use? Account 0?

1 Like

No, all my coins are in pdex

1 Like

Withdraw from pDEX then to account 0 then try depositting from their again. pDEX is a bit confusing to use atm, but they just developed a way to trade from any account. Coming soon! (There is a button “withdraw” in the hamburger menu at pDEX)

1 Like

pDEX wallet is also available for staking in app. You can choose any of accs from the list of accounts in Stake prv menu

Check here how it counts in real time

2 Likes

I guess you found a bug.

A Node (Virtual) account is just a regular account, which validator key is used for starting a Node (Virtual).

pDEX(Withdraw) accounts have a special function. They are listed in the Stake menu but unfortunately don’t seem to work.

At this moment you can either

• withdraw the PRV from pDEX to a regular account. This can be the default Account 0, or any other account you created yourself, then try the staking feature again
  • wait for a fix. This will likely result in an update of the app.
6 Likes