Using Cardano's ERC-20 converter to near eliminate fees

ERC 20 tokens will soon be migrating to cardano. AGI has already done so, Celsius is next and many more lining up. With their ERC 20 converter you get to port the token on Cardano’s blockchain and pay .17 of 1 ADA currently for tx. Which is about $0.16. I’m not very technical, but this seems it would solve many problems for incognito, no? Does any one know if this is possible?

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @blockbilly and thank you for sharing the news about ADA Cardano…you having made the post just give it a couple of days for other community members to take a look into the news about the upcoming change to Cardano and hopefully it will be good news… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here is a link to one of the better-made youtube vids…though a bit dated…Nov 2020…I can attest to much of the info the commentator shares since being honest I own ADA Cardano coin and have done so for about 7 months and indeed the changes and growth both in utility and price have been positive … :sunglasses:

Do you believe in ADA… They says like that but i never see nothing on Cardano.
Ghost Chain in my opinion! Let’s grow incognito to 1 Billion and we already have better tech :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been learning about cardano since 2017. In the next couple of months they will have fully implemented smart contract capabilities as well as allowing eth dapps to port to Ada. They have closed a deal with an African nation state. The deal will onboard 5 + million users. This is just the beginning of their work in Africa to bank the unbanked and give economic identity to the 3 billion people that do not have access to financial services that most of us have. This announcement will be made before March. This will be the single largest adoption event in blockchain history.

1 Like

Well, I believe in Incognito very much and continue to do so buttt…I also believe in the growth opportunities of Cardano and then I of course believe in the grandmother of it all…temperamental as she may be… The grand lady herself… Bitcoin… :sunglasses:

That s why 4 years and still they don t have smart contract, maybe we will see some app in the next 4 years…Anyway yeah as you know i m not a fan of those chain where you have no actual products but would be nice to onboard Cardano fans on incognito! I m not racist on crypto any crypto is welcome!

It was just an opinion as i see many of those chain like TEZOS,XRP ,EOS etcc not usable by devs.

We will have to check back in in two months😉 take care.

1 Like