USDT (ERC20) to USDT(BSC)

I’ve transferred USDT ERC20 into my Incognito Wallet - Now I need to convert that into USDT (BSC) so I can transfer to Metamask (BSC), anyone able to help how & most efficient way please??

There is no liquidity for USDT-BEP20 pools, so you cannot convert USDT-ERC20 to USDT-BEP20 atm.

What’s the best method then? I need to transfer to Metamask, how do people transfer USDT (BSC) to Metamask?? Do I need to resend back to an Exchange??? Cause the exchange I sent from didn’t have BSC network

The problem lies in the fact that your USDT is ERC20. You can transfer to a Metamask wallet, but only as an ERC20 token instead of a BEP20 token.

I realise that so what’s the solution?? Do I trade my USDT ERC20 into BTC , ETH?? The problem again is how do I then 1) Convert whatever digital asset I have into USDT(BSC)???

Yes, you can trade to BTC. For ETH, it’s a bit of low liquidity, so be aware of the slippage rate.

No you cannot do it inside Incognito at the moment.

Wouldn’t it be possible to use a service like Binance Bridge to move between those chains?

I’ve been using AnySwap with Metamask.

With “Anyswap” is that only within “Metamask “ networks? For example I would have to have USDT(ERC20) in my Metamask Etherium network, then am I able to swap that into USDT (BSC) network???

Correct