[UNPAUSED] Shield, Unshield, pKyber paused for 48 hours (ETH/ERC20 only)

[Update]
As of now a new version of the wallet app has been released. Please download it from App Store or Play store. After that, it should be business as usual.

There is a minor error in the display after performing a pKyber trade. It will say “deposit” instead of “received” this will be fixed in the next update.
[/Update]

Hi everyone,

Over the next 48 hours, we will be upgrading the smart contract vault. For ETH and ERC20 tokens, Shield, Unshield, and pKyber trading will be temporarily paused for that duration. All other currencies are unaffected.

You’ll still be able to trade ETH/ERC20 tokens in pDEX pairs, and will be able to send and receive in-network. Other features such as Provide are also fully operational.

If you currently have a pending Shield/ Unshield/ pKyber trade (ETH/ERC20), this will be processed when the upgrade is deployed.

We hope to complete this as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

8 Likes

Good news I have got my trades and staking to work, I really don’t know want was wrong but the stake works fine if I enter low amounts

2 Likes

@Peter I think you mean just ETH/ERC20 tokens since the smart contract will be updated. Besides, some BTC was burnt 15 minutes ago. This also supports my claim. So can we assume that bnb, neo, zil, tomo, xmr, btc without any problem can be shielded/unshielded during the update process? Could you confirm this?

we just edited the post to be clearer, thanks @abduraman.

2 Likes

Oh. It will fixed Today or tomorrow?

Sir,
I am try to withdraw my USDT but i can’t withdraw it. When i am try then show me:

Please Solve this problem.
Thank you.

Hi @Royal, please read this post: https://we.incognito.org/t/shield-unshield-pkyber-paused-for-48-hours-eth-erc20-only/ and get back tomorrow.

2 Likes

If it is urgent, you may convert usdt to bnb/btc etc. other than eth/erc20 coins and withdraw it.

3 Likes

@Peter Thank you. :heart:

We’re hopefully close to restoring shielding and unshielding?

@FFa Yes, it is almost done. We will keep you posted.

1 Like

Thanks for restoring function. I noticed outchain Eth transactions are quite expensive. Fees within incognito does not appear to cover these costs yet?

Can I suggest that we implement a 5 to 10 PRV fee for unshielding because the high Eth costs appear to be unsustainable?