Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

1. What problem are you solving?

Incognito community is seeking to expand and grow around world, but there is nothing about it in Brazil. (Not in brazilian portuguese).

2. What is the solution?

I see as a solution to create translations to brazilian portuguese and to spread it to the cryptocurrency brazilian community, seeking to get active members to join Incognito organization.

3. Which solutions do people resort to because this doesn’t exist yet?

I think foreign people reaches Incognito community only by active seeking news in the cryptocyrrency world (like me) and using google translator to read and understand it’s contents (for non english readers).

4. Who are you?

I’m an Incognito rebel and an enthusiast of cryptocurrency and privacy.

5. Why do you care?

I see Incognito as a necessary solution about privacy for cryptocurrency and I think it’s consequences (like “protecting” your earnings and getting real control of it) should be accessible to as many people as possible.

6. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule? What’s your budget?

I plan to start making translations to brazilian portuguese, initiatly of basic topics (Abstract, Whitepaper, Wallet etc), and expand it to other contents the community judges pertinent.
I also plan to start participating and posting those content in brazilian cryptocurrency and technology forums, telegram groups, exchanges and to talk directly to interested people aiming to recrute them to join Incognito.
Show Incognito community, solutions and products to content creators (like youtubers etc) in technology and cryptocurrency at Brazil.

Source Target Budget Status/ETA
Create a topic in Incognito.org asking people what subjects are priority to be translated Suggestions to translate Free Done
Incognito Whitepaper: Incognito Mode for Cryptonetworks Brazilian Portuguese translated topic to be created 100 PRV 30/03/2020
Wallet Brazilian Portuguese translated topic to be created 100 PRV 01/04/2020
Node Brazilian Portuguese translated topic to be created 100 PRV 03/04/2020
pDEX Brazilian Portuguese translated topic to be created 100 PRV 06/04/2020
Virtual Node Brazilian Portuguese translated topic to be created 100 PRV 08/04/2020
Expand this translation plan based on the suggestions in the topic created - - 10/04/2020
Post Incognito content in main brazilian cryptocurrency forums and keep active talking to people about it Brazilian Bitcointalk.org 300 PRV Week starting in 13/04/2020
Recruit at least 2 people to join incognito community as active member Brazilian Bitcointalk.org 200 PRV per person Week starting in 13/04/2020
Post Incognito content in main brazilian cryptocurrency forums and keep active talking to people about it Brazilian Bitcoin Forum 300 PRV Week starting in 20/04/2020
Recruit at least 2 people to join incognito community as active member Brazilian Bitcoin Forum 200 PRV per person Week starting in 20/04/2020
Refer influencer to support project Bitcoin Brasil 500 PRV Week starting in 27/04/2020
Refer influencer to support project LCB 500 PRV Week starting in 04/05/2020
Refer influencer to support project BTC Investimentos 500 PRV Week starting in 11/05/2020
To be continued…

7. Is there an existing conversation around this idea?

Not to my knowledge.

8. Is there anything else you would like the community to know?

Keep the best coming always! :smiley:

And finally, one last very basic question:
How do I know if this plan was accepted?

9 Likes

How would you define an active member? For how long will they be active?

1 Like

I think a way to assure that is to follow/check the member’s participation in community and contributions done. Something like that.
About the time, maybe a couple of months as minimum requirement?
How do you guys certificate a member accepted as embassador (or incognito rebel) is doing what is expected?

1 Like

Maybe an active member can be considered to be someone who gets a pNode or vNode and holds it for at least a month. And/or someone that earns the “Member” badge which is defined as:
'This badge is granted when you reach trust level 2. Thanks for participating over a period of weeks to truly join our community. You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day."

I like your plan to bring this to Brazil though. Hope it gets approved. I think all your points getting completed would help expansion.

1 Like

Thanks for you support, @Mike_Despo! :smiley:

1 Like

It kind of works the other way around. The rebel sets verifiable goals and reports on the progress of reaching those goals weekly. @andrey might be able to clarify a little more.

2 Likes

I am going to take a look deeply and give feedback on most of the initiatives you submitted.

2 Likes

:+1: Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @OhDonPiano sorry for such delay. We are having internal discussion regarding the translations in general. We feel that translation is not a goal itself.

We have two major directions which we would like to grow

• Power of the network - increase number of validators
  • Use - increase number of users of the network (users who shied crypto, trade crypto, create own privacy coins, stake, etc)

@OhDonPiano could you please took these directions and think about in which direction you could bring more value to the project and than we could think further about the target we can set up in terms of increasing number of users (and translation will be just a part of the execution plan of your whole strategy)

1 Like

Yep, I understand. I’ll think about how to focus on those 2 points. :wink: