[SOLVED] Transaction not go through (-6001)

I can’t send transactions to another incognito user address. It says “It looks like your transaction didn’t go through. Please wait a few minutes and try again (-6001)”.

I have wait very long and tried 5 times again… nothing… same message?

I have enough balance so no idea what’s wrong.

Have you received many transactions on this address before? Can you try to send a small amount like 0,1 PRV and look if it works?

In case that you have received several transactions on this address before it could be a problem with the utxos, please see this post where we dealt with the same issue Can only send small amounts of PRV looks like they working on it, at least @Peter claimed this in the post. But so far the problem seems not be solved.

1 Like

Hi @miktube, this error code is a result of not having the latest version of the app.

please go to the AppStore/ Google Play and update your app to the latest version: 3.9.0

Then please try to send your funds again. thanks!

Not really have send a lot of transactions. Have 8 PRV and also tried with 1 only… but why would it be an issue sending the full balance to another incognito user? I also have tried 0.1 just now… same issue.

1 Like

ahhhh… okay thx will try that lol. I used apk! If I download apk again and install will my current wallet stay in tact or is it wiped out with the new installation ?

1 Like

Hope this helps: https://github.com/incognitochain/incognito-wallet/releases/

@Peter Ok, thx. By the way could we not just translate all these error messages in the app to a more human readable language? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks much… if I download this and install will the wallet still stay in tact or do I need to get it back using the keys ?

Hi @miktube, as this version is newer than your current one, the app will be overwritten itself and your funds are not affected.
As always, please do back up your private keys first.

@sato We are still working on this one: Can only send small amounts of PRV and it takes a little bit more time to finish.

Thanks for reminding. We will look into it soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1,000% agree, with that error it could say to check app for updates or something so Peter doesn’t have to :joy:

4 Likes

Well I downloaded the apk from the main website so should it not be updated there as well when they is a new update? Would be great.

And thanks much for the quick response. Awesome fast!

1 Like

Just one last thing… I did install the new version without overwriting the old version. So crapped the key and all back and uninstalled the older app.

2 Likes