[Solved] Trading PRV in p-dex

Hello, when I go to the p-dex and try to convert Prv to any coin, it has an error. It says I need to wait for the previous transaction. All transactions that I know of have gone through. I can send a screen shot if someone needs.

Are you using the latest version? You could also try removing and re-importing the keychain you are trying to trade with. Just make sure you have your private key backed up first.

3 Likes

This is a common problem, i think it will be solved soon. In the while try to wait, update the app and if doesn ’ t work just contact the team with @ support !

2 Likes

How exactly do you do that?

Hi @reido, here is how:
1/ Back up your private keys: How to back up your private key for account recovery
2/ Are you sure you saved all of the private keys? If you did, go to the next step.
3/ Go to “Keychain” => tap on the keychain that you are having a problem with => hold your finger and swipe left to remove that account
4/ Restore your keychain: How to restore your wallet using the saved private key?
5/ Try to trade again

But it is better to wait for an app update this Friday. You just need to update the app and try again. More information is in this topic: -6005 error

1 Like

Hi Peter, I updated the app to where it now has a master key phrase for all the keychains. I still cannot trade my PRV.

Hi @reido, the fix for -6005 error is not linked to this update: 4.0. Please wait for a few days, we hope to get it released early next week.

1 Like

Me too… cant exchange prv to any other coins even exchanging coins to prv… cant even send prv but other coins can… whats the problem? Almost a week dince it happened and i never receive quest reward for trading after this problem even my sister has the same issue… please fix.

QUEST reward is distributed by batch, so you will get it eventually.

Let’s wait for the update next week @Fritz16

1 Like

Thanks @Peter will wait for the update. More power to incognito… :muscle:

This has been resolved, thank you very much!

2 Likes