Trading fees and best trades

Awesome! What are the fees for using this? I’m trying to preview transactions and there’s no calculations available unless I already have an available balance.

Hi @marko, there are 2 types of fees now: Network fee & Trading fee
1/ Network fee: When a trade is made using Incognito pDex. Its amount is fixed at 0.0000004 PRV
2/ Trading fee: When a trade is made using pKyper/ pUniswap. It is defined by the most 10 recent transactions on pKyper/ pUniswap, so it is changing by time.

How is it showing when you preview the trade?

Example. I have 1000 link in my hardware wallet and I want to trade it privately into USDC. I know shielding is free (I’ll pay the TX cost) but I want to know what it would cost me to trade and unshield.

This is what I am displayed. I can’t preview my order to get any more details because I have an insufficient balance.

prv-sc1

Here’s what I see on uniswap:
prv-sc2
As you can see the prices quoted are different so I know that I’m being charged a fee or price spread or something because the price is not the same.

In Summary: What I’d like to see is the ability to 1) see fees related to trading even if I don’t have a balance and 2) see unshielding fees before I have a balance. I want to be able to know what I’m getting myself into full circle before adding funds/shielding coins. I hope this is helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks @marko. Let me discuss it with the team and get back to you later this week.

1 Like

Hey @marko,

In fact, prices are not so different. It may contain a slight difference since you compare Kyber and Uniswap which are two different AMM exchanges. The real reason for the difference you see is because of the slippage calculation. Although pDEX gives the minimum USDC amount (contains %1 slippage) you “accept”, Uniswap&Kyber gives the full amount (except the slippage occurred (%0.13 in your screenshot) due to AMMs’ nature). If you look at the bottom of Uniswap screenshot, you will see another label “Minimum received”. It is also the minimum amount you accept but it contains %0.5 slippage. In sum, if you use pDEX and everything goes well, you will get a very close amount to 11070 USDC. Just please multiply 10958 and 1.01 (removing slippage’s effect) and you will see that amount.

Other than this, I agree with you. Like Uniswap and Kyber, we should see the details of the calculation even if we have not enough balance.