(solved) Trade stuck in limbo

Can anyone please help me figure out why I never received my funds from a trade initiated at 1:40 am.
Need help please. I’m just watching everything go down while my money is gone for more than 8 hours now :confused:

I’m fairly new here, what information is needed?

1 Like

First step is to tag @Support - hope they can help!

Sent them a message, does that make it anywhere?

1 Like

Yes, they should get back to you shortly!

Thanks

When sensitive information is involved, never tag support.
Tell people to use the message system here on the forum, to send a personal message to the support account.

2 Likes

yes, you are right - message system is better in this case!

1 Like

It has now been more than 16 hours since I have initiated a BTC>PRV trade that was unsuccessful, but instead of returning as BTC my funds ended up in Narnia. Is there anyone that could shed some light or explain in detail how something like this happens? How can something so detrimental to the foundation of what an exchange is, persist on an exchange and not completely diminish the chances of that exchange to prosper.(decentralized or centralized)I would think a problem like this would be taken with the utmost seriousness ,as who is going to continue using something that locks their money in limbo while assets drop? This is how you lose users. I’m not here to bash, but to learn and give back feedback from my experience.

I hope to learn what caused this as to prevent it from happening in the future. Is there anything That could be done to prevent a trade from freezing funds after a bad trade? Or to expedite the process of making the funds unstuck?
Or is there something wrong I am doing as a user? Any info would help.

Are you sure you are looking at the right keychain?
Never happened to any of my trades.

I’m currently only using one keychain so yes :confused:

Just watching all my value dissolve away :sob:

Hey @MuchoMochi, I see you sent DM to Support about this case. so let’s keep the conversation in there. :smiley:

1 Like

Matter resolved. Trust in support :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Why does it cost me $300 to convert $60 in COMP to prv? And $300 to send my COMP to any other wallet?

Again, gas fees are dependent on the complexity of the transaction and the operations incurred by the transaction.