[Finished] To prelaunch Quest players: more on spin fees

I suppose if you bought quest you will not get spin fee’s refunded heh. It was a great quest still!

When we can receive refund?

This is great, thank you!

Till not received 4PRV, when we can get it?

Hey @Gleek, we’re now finalizing the list of users’ addresses to execute the distribution. Once it’s done, we will give a proper update to this topic, so everyone can keep track on the progress.

Ps: I saw you also made a same post to the other prize topic, so I removed it for sake of a tidy room btw. :wink: All information about this spin fee support will be updated here.

2 Likes

Thanks for ur information, now we have many topics about quest and fee, then it might make me a little bit confused

Oh I see. So let me make a quick summary here so that you can catch up more easily :relaxed:

2 Likes

Too great, we have more quests and hope that we can receive free spins on time

Very useful, hope we can do the lotto spin soon

You mean the BTC lottery final round, right? If so, the BTC lottery will only be launched once 21k BTC lotto are fully distributed. So…let’s invite more friends to the game :laughing: :love_you_gesture:

oh my goodness, I thought it was 21k quest tokens :cold_sweat:

:joy: :joy: :joy:
You can check the live dashboard in the Quest tab/ Spin section.

1 Like

Can you feel the loveeeee…hehehe… :wink:…bottom line…thank you to the quest team for having addressed this matter more thoroughly…and well no solution is perfect but hey this is the real world…no way to please everyone at the same time…lol…great work though…thank you… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

hi prelaunch players, distribution will take place tomorrow!

PRV to cover your spin fees will land in your Anon/Account 0 keychains over the next 24 hours or so.

the formula is simple: 1 QUEST earned = 0.08 PRV received (the original spin fee).

Distribution is capped at 4 PRV per device (enough to cover all your spins assuming you unlocked every single chest once).

Note: this only applies to QUEST earned between 17-24 November (date of prelaunch to the date fees were announced).

We’ll update you here again once distribution is complete. If you encounter issues, please dm @support with your Anon/Account 0 address.

other spinning-related news:

the 0.01 PRV prize was removed and the spin fee is 0.07 PRV going forward, because the tragic consolation prize was wreaking all sorts of UTXO and emotional havoc. so the PRV you receive here should go a little bit further.

and you’ll now also be able to spin up to 20 times at once – so you can play the privacy quest and still have a life. just open the app to get the latest update.

good luck, I hope you win something cool!

11 Likes

Great job elena…thank you for update… :sunglasses: :100:

2 Likes

Awesome! When is the official launch though? Heard you guys mention on the prv call we are still in pre-launch mode

1 Like

Hey @Matt6412

The official launch and more new chests will be on Thursday (10 December).

Also, soon we will publish a Privacy Quest Hub, where players can find an explanations for all completed chests and hints for locked ones. :blush:

8 Likes

Wow I´m really excited. Can you give us a sneak peak who will be part of the launch? Which youtubers, blogs etc.? :slight_smile:

Hey @sato,
here’s a big sneak peek for you! Privacy Quest launch partners

6 Likes

Hey everyone!

This airdrop has been completed. If you earned Quest between November 17-24th, but did not receive PRV (0.08 PRV per Quest earned, up to 4 PRV), please DM @ support with your account details.

Thanks for playing, and enjoy the official launch of the Quest!

10 Likes