Thriftinkid - How to Track Your Incognito Rewards Through Google Sheets

I see. Okay!

IMG_20200914_095519

So We can see Incognito PRV needs Reward? Good Work. :+1:

I’m not sure I understand @Mizan. The 1st image you posted is the 30 day price history and forecast of actual PRV. The second image is the rewards tab from your nodes. They are calculated and show up in the charts below the history chart you posted. If you have any questions or would like to see anything added, please feel free to let me know!

1 Like

Hey all, The earnings tracker made the list for builder rewards this month. If you are enjoying using it, show some love by voting for it here. https://we.incognito.org/t/september-user-poll-a-roll-call-of-the-community-products/6271

2 Likes

September voting is coming to a close soon. If you are currently enjoying using the tracker, please show some love and send your September voting token the trackers way!

1 Like

The update to the incognito rewards tracker is here! Have you ever wondered if you would’ve earned more in a month if you left your PRV in provide instead of staking your own node? Well now you can find out! There is a new tab called “NODE MONTHLY ROI”. This section will pull your earnings from all nodes you are tracking and show you a month by month return on your investment. Just pop in the number of nodes you are currently running in any given month, and the google sheet will do the rest. You can see if you made over or under the current 28% APY that provide is offering. This section will also show your average APY across all months, average PRV earned, and USD conversion. If you are currently running vnodes with @fitz_fiat and the jServer team, you now have a section to add your weekly expenses on the “DEPOSITS_WITHDRAWLS” tab. The fees will automatically be applied on the “NODE MONTHLY ROI” tab. If you are interested in running a virtual node, I recommend checking out jServers. They just lowered their fees to 2.2 USDC per week, and offer even bigger discounts for running multiple nodes. As always, please feel free to let me know if you find any errors, or if you would like to see a feature added. Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood @Thriftinkid

1 Like

Voting for builder rewards is out for October. If you are enjoying the Node Earnings Tracker, please show some love and vote for it.

2 Likes

Welcome to November everyone! We have 3 changes to the google sheet this month:

1. There is a new section on the Deposits/Withdrawal tab. If you have a lot of nodes you are tracking, your list might be getting long in your entry columns. Now you can simply choose the node you want, and enter the amount it earned. Then, just hit submit. The sheet will automatically add it to your list with a timestamp. No more need to scroll down to the bottom of the page!

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 9.54.30 AM

1. The new provide APY’s have been updated to reflect the new rates
  2. Cleaned up source code on the back end to help sift through the code.

As always, if you find any errors, or have anything you would like added, please let me know! Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood @Thriftinkid

2 Likes

Hey guys,

November builder’s vote is upon us! Voter tokens have been distributed to Trust Level 3 members only this month. If you are enjoying the Earnings Tracker, please show some love by voting for it here!

2 Likes

Happy holidays everyone! We have 2 changes to the google sheet this month:

1. There is a new section on the Deposits/Withdrawal tab. Clearly your nodes are earning quite a bunch, and you are smartly reinvesting those earnings into provide. Now you can simply choose where you invested, and enter the amount you provided. Then, just hit submit. The sheet will automatically add it to your list with a timestamp.

2. Source code has been updated to reflect the changes.

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions, or if there is anything you would like to see added! Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood @Thriftinkid

2 Likes

Alright. So you have been keeping tabs on your sweet little node all year right? Making sure its safe, secure, and happy as it works away making your loads of cash. Everything’s all good right?! Now along comes Mr. Tax Man and ruins EVERYTHING. You forgot about him, didn’t you? So did I. So, I added a tax tab on the earnings tracker. It will pull the fair market value of your earnings at the time(ish) you earned, and it and will separate what you owe this year, and what you will owe in capital gains down the road.

Please note a couple of things. 1st, this is NOT financial advice. You should always seek out a tax consultant to make sure you are paying what you should. Secondly, this data is based on PRV prices within 6 hours of your earnings date and time (I’m working on getting this down to within an hr.) Thirdly, this is assuming you have held on to all of your earnings. If you have sold some off this year, you will owe capital gains on those. I know incog is working on a way to gather tax data. But, in the meantime, hope this helps.

Please let me know if you find any errors ASAP. Sincerely, you’re friendly neighborhood @Thriftinkid

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 3.29.00 PM

4 Likes

I really wish this was a website and not a google sheets page. Do you have a plan to convert this into a website?

If it can be as simple as entering your keys and everything get auto-populated. It would be just awesome.

1 Like

Hey @taruneldho. Unfortunately, that is not in my plans. I am not a web developer by trade. I have been investing in the incog project since June, and I created this simply to try and overcome some of the pitfalls of the app. I have been sharing what problems I solve on here. With the creation of the HD wallet extension, there might be a developer out there who would want to pick this up. Another problem is there are no RPC’s to export data from the app, so this makes it almost impossible to do (trust me, I want there to be). However, should these come into existence, I plan on trying to implement them into the sheet if I can.

1 Like

Hey @Thriftinkid, whenever I add a Provide investment, it inserts my new entry overriding the previous entry in my list… For example, when adding an ETH provide from December 25, 2020, it overrides my last entry, which is an ETH provide from December 10, 2020. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Btw, the README linked in the first sheet of V8 points to the V7 README (of which many row/column numbers don’t line up with what’s in the current version). Just figured I’d let you know–thanks again for such a great tool!

Thanks for letting me know @PRVhodlr. I will look into it. I have to update the APY to PRV too. Its switching to 21% on the 9th. I will let you know when its updated. Please let me know if you find anything else.

1 Like

@PRVhodlr V8 has been updated to fix that logging issue. I still have to update the new APYs. I will address the Readme when I do that. Things got shifted a little when I added the new entry buttons. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks, @Thriftinkid!

Hey Guys,

V9 has been released. It reflects the new provide rates and coins that were just added. I also updated the readme file. Some new elements were added, so some of the cell and column numbers got shifted a little. As always, please let me know if you have any questions, or if you find any errors.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood @thriftinkid.

4 Likes

It looks like the file has been deleted. Is this still available somewhere?

1 Like

I am here to say it was deleted as well.