[SOLVED] This isn't the community

I click on the community tab and this comes up. Has been stuck with this for a day or two.

Screenshot_20200614-043903_Incognito Wallet

3 Likes

Use the Back button to go back. You may need to tap it a few times, depending how many links you initially followed away from incognito.org.

back_arrow

6 Likes

Thank you for the help. I’ve been trying that this is all that happens.

1 Like

@CryptoDabber710 I think you are using the “Browser” instead of the “Community” feature. Could you please stop/ exit the app completely and open it again?

1 Like

@Peter I tried but it didn’t work. I don’t really have a problem with using the browser to get to the community. I just wanted to mention that I was experiencing the problem.

1 Like

@CryptoDabber710, please give me these things:
1/ Your device information + OS version
2/ A record of your screen when you experience this issue. I think you will need a third-party app to do this: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-screen-record-on-android

My device information is a Samsung S10e.

1 Like

Thanks for your record @CryptoDabber710 Are you using Android 10 or Android 9?

Android 10

1 Like

Hm… let me check for a while. I think this was a bug.

1 Like

Okay thank you @Peter

1 Like

This is the same issue I am having. @Mike_Wagner The button disappears after you click it once.

Can we get the bar at the bottom with the navigation buttons added back in please? I can not use the app to browse this forum.

3 Likes

Does the navigation bar reappear for you if you scroll down then back up? For me, it’s usually hidden. I have to scroll down then back up to have it reappear.

Note this doesn’t seem to work on the Explore tab with incscan.io. Just the Community tab.

3 Likes

Nope. One of the updates completely nuked the bar for me. No amount of moving around on the screen will get the bar to show up again.

1 Like

Yes, days ago I got into a link from the forum in a thread, the strange thing is that it doesn’t allow me to return when I hit the return button. I can’t use the forum from the app, and I have to see it on the laptop.
This wouldn’t be so annoying, if it weren’t for the fact that I want to reach the badge of visiting the forum 100 days in a row.
Also my brother @J053 is having this issue.

Im using a P30 Lite with Android 10

I made a video that shows the bug, this is it: https://youtu.be/d1WN3BzOtZw

2 Likes

Hi mate, we are working on a fix for this bug. Please wait patiently.

3 Likes

@Peter. I have the same issue.
In waiting the correction, fortunately there is others ways to acces to the community.
:slight_smile:

Would deleting app cache help fix it temporarily for those affected?

One Plus 6T

Having the same issue. I haven’t been able to use the Incognito site via the app for a week or longer now due to not being able to click back out of another site.

Hi @Tranbr @Gold @Jared it is better to wait for the fix. Hopefully, you can download the fix this Wednesday.

2 Likes