The Bitcoin Lotto is live

Appreciate the prompt response.

So, I guess I’m just confused. I have QUEST, but no access to the QUEST tab in the app. How do I use QUEST to spin for the original prize listings?

@Sky824, its still there. Just click the “Wheel” button in the top left of the Quest tab.

2 Likes

Ahh, gracias.

When I click QUEST through the app it doesn’t load anything, but I’ll wait to see if that’s just a bug or update I’m waiting on to access.

**Update- anyone with a similar issue- the Quest link through the app never did work for me, but the brilliant minds of Support got me to the wheel via typing the URL ( https://hunt.incognito.org ) into the Incognito Browser. **

Thanks for shipping this @binh and @duc ! Very much appreciated.

However I just tried to buy a ticket and keep getting error 400. Might be related with some wider issues as my balance is also not showing Balance not showing.

IMG_0774

1 Like

The above has been resolved. Thanks team!

Some quick feedback on the lotto: what happens if I have 100+ lotto tickets? Do I have to spend hours continuously pressing ‘Buy a ticket’ ?

4 Likes

:100: :100: :partying_face: :partying_face: :100: :100: …Thank you @binh and @duc for finally bringing this issue to a head and finally concluding this, though a well-intended side project, one that seemed to have run into issues that finally doomed it. For a while there it had become an albatross about Incognito’s neck and well with its conclusion it can finally be put to rest and no longer be that albatross. No longer, a distraction, the dev team can now be freed up to continue the excellent work that it has been doing these past couple of weeks to improve the core of the Incognito project. Once again thank you to those that worked on and aided in the Quest project but we can move on now. It also would be advisable once the raffle is completed and all loose ends are resolved the quest part of the Incognito app should be removed so in turn there can be less confusion for new members especially. Thank you… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Does not appear that the list is filtering by smallest to largest… I see a ‘3’ as the first digit of the one at the top… But if I go down a ways ‘1’ is the first digit of one lower.

@binh when I spin the wheel with 20 quest, it only spins once and there’s no spin history, but it charges me 1.4 PRV and removes 20 quest from my wallet. Glitch?

1 Like

I had the same issue @JG20. This is a @Support question.

1 Like

Don’t look at the first number. Look at how many digits there are total.

4 Likes

Same here, 53 spins and no history

Gotcha. I thought they were all the same length. I see now that they are not.

can you send me your tx and payment address ?

1 Like

please send me your tx and payment address.

yes, after finish LOTTO round, we will remove it from the app.

2 Likes

Today I got all notifications from spins I made days ago and I have been receiving them so late since then.

Has this happened to someone else? Or is it normal?

hi @Estem it’s normal, current the order list for airdrop reward from spin is a long list.

could you send me your spin id ?

1 Like

Hi guys,
If you don’t see rewarded after spin wheel,
Please go to history -> retry submit your transaction spin wheel again.

please go to history, and re-try it .

like image example.

Hey @binh. Im going to message you on the side.The problem is that my history doesn’t show any info. But, it shows the transaction under quest in my assests.I had 5 spins left that I tried all at once, and it spun once. That was it. I think this is the issue most other users are experiencing. I will send you the transaction.