Taind - Light Shadow Box - Hold and swap crypto anonymously.

Anyone fancy our landing page? Please help promoting this to crypto community :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

9 Likes

Since most of the community members are browsing on Brave for privacy, I’d like to add an instruction for installing our wallet extension on Brave.

Step 1: Download the extension pack here
Step 2: Go to Settings via the 3 lines on the top right corner.
Step 3: Click on Extensions

Step 4: Choose Manage extensions.

Step 5: Make sure you turned on Developer Mode, and then click on Load unpacked.

Step 6: Choose the folder after unzipping/extracting.

Step 7: You are all set. Ignore the errors sign.

I hope this guide will be useful for the community. Can’t wait to share our next big update.

14 Likes

It loads the token balance so much faster than in the mobile app. Look forward to the out-network and integration with pSwap. :partying_face:

I’m looking forward for the Firefox extension :fox_face:. Great work! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Any update for this one @taind? It’s been 3 weeks alr.

Btw, the Twitter and Medium sites seem to be broken down. Can you please check it out?

1 Like

Hi Ducky,

Twitter is now directed to https://twitter.com/LightShadowBox. Medium works fine, maybe because of the connection.

Regarding the updates, our extension is now live on Google Store already. However we are updating the new version soon with improvements, therefore we are yet to announce the updates. But they are coming soon.

4 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: DECEMBER UPDATES :partying_face: :partying_face:

Product update:

• Non-PRV tokens transactions supported: Send/receive non-PRV tokens anonymously.
  • Speedy fast: Load balance, send token in less than a second. (this you really should give it a try and see for yourself)
  • UI UX improvements and bug fixes.
  • Chrome Store available: the latest version is being reviewed and will take a bit longer to be available because of the long Christmas break.

Temporarily get yourself the latest version at http://lightshadowbox.app/. I will update in this thread in a few days when the new version is approved and available on Google Store.

Next month to-do:

• Integrate LSB wallet with pSwap to enable pDEX trading on website.
  • Out-network: pending, currently waiting for core team new SDK.
  • Notifications when users balance is updated.
  • QR code scan to import account.
  • Add top popular tokens to the list by default.
7 Likes

LSB updated social channels.

Feel free to join and discuss your question/feedback regarding LSB wallet.

3 Likes

Latest version of LSB wallet is now available on Google Store. Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :santa:t2: :christmas_tree: :santa:t2:

9 Likes

Sorry but, do I really need to install Chrome to download it and then move it to Brave?
It doesn’t let me other way :sweat_smile:

U can actually install it directly on Brave. No? It worked for me.

1 Like

The instruction above about Brave was before the extension is available on Google Store, but now it is, you can just install it on Brave in 1 click.

Will you be implementing the “Provide” feature on this extensions? I know that most HODLers of $PRV provide their funds as liquidity and I think it would encourage more trading and activity if putting funds in/out of liquidity was implemented in an easy to use web/desktop wallet such as this one.

1 Like

Hi @disco , LSB plans to implement “Provide” on pSwap, which you will allow you to swap crypto and stake anonymously. You can check it out here.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, can’t wait to see it – thanks!

2 Likes

We constantly upload new articles on our Medium, spreading awareness on both the app and LSB wallet extension.
Please help promoting our communication channels for more exposure on Incognito & Light Shadow Box

4 Likes

Hello :grin:

Is the extension on an update or something? :scream:
When I open the extension it loads correctly but after a few seconds it goes all white :sweat:.

It works fine for me
Can you give us a screenshot?
When did it turn white, which page?

Here it is:

Like I said, it does load correctly the first seconds. It asks me for my password and I can enter it then it loads and shows my balance but then it goes all white out of nowhere.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback. We’ll look into it.

1 Like