Taind - Light Shadow Box - Hold and swap crypto anonymously.

That will work, I just didn’t see one of the Sept voting pages for this project specifically on the forum… It looks like @Ducky made several of them, but couldn’t find yours… I probably just overlooked it.

Is this page is the one that you’re looking for @doc ?

4 Likes

Yes it is… Thanks @ducky ! I figured I just missed it. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

2 Likes

Really great job so far, It’s October now, any update from this project?

3 Likes

Could be possible to integrate Incognito Chain into MetaMask itself?

They did with Binance SmartChain but i don t know if is technically possible to do that for incognito.
By adding a personalized RPC network you can choose BSC

Could be possible to integrate Incognito Chain into MetaMask itself?

We would have an article talking about this as 1 of the feature we’ll have on our wallet.

Still trying hard to launch our wallet extension. We’re working hard behind the curtain.
But if you insist, here’s a sneak peek lol :crazy_face:

Light-Shadow-Box-wallet-extension-–-Figma

12 Likes

dou you have release time?

Will it support shielding from ERC20 to Incognito?

Around 20th October.

Yes it will

1 Like

when we intergate this LSB with TRC20

4 Likes

If and when Incognito supports TRC 20 shielding.

1 Like

These guys are working hard, i can tell!

1 Like

Hi, we have a few things to update:

1/ Our Web Wallet is now open source here.

2/ Wallet Extension took much more effort than we anticipated, however we managed to finish it up for testing tomorrow and will be good to launch by next Tuesday (27/10), and latest by next Wednesday (28/10).

Wallet Extension is open source since the start, so the code will be available to everyone upon launching as well.

See you all again next week with the new product from Light Shadow Box. Have a lovely weekends!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @taind. Any news, timeframe etc. about Hardware Wallet integration?

Hi @taind, thanks for your great work!

Let’s add this source code to your original thread, so people who want can find and check it out easily.

This’s cool :+1:

How’s the swap page btw? I have 2 questions:

1. Will it be launched officially along with Wallet Extension as what you stated last month?
  2. Will there be any area/button on the interface that allows user to switch back and forth between LSB wallet and the swap page?

Thank you! :grin:

3 Likes

Hi,

1. It depends on the progress, Swap page will soon be launched but we have to make sure the quality is good enough to be used
  2. What we’re trying to do is to replace the current web wallet => wallet extension. The idea of the Swap page <> Wallet extension is similar to the relationship of Uniswap <> Metamask
5 Likes

Hi, after testing the product last week, there were lots of bugs to be fixed so we can not risk launching a wrecked product. The new expected launch date is 10th November.

However, since everyone is expecting the first anonymous Wallet Extension, we did a recording of the one we’ve been building. Have a look and bath me with your feedback, so that on the launch date you, the users, will have the wallet extension you’re all satisfied with.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Hey @taind, how’s everything? Is Wallet Extension ready for launch yet? :blush:

1 Like

WALLET EXTENSION RELEASE!!! :tada::tada::tada:

Though 2 weeks later than the promised date, we finally managed to release our first version of LSB Wallet Extension, the first wallet extension built on Incognito Network.

With this version, you can:

• Create / Import incognito address.
  • Send & Receive token in network anonymously
  • Add verified tokens to your wallet.
  • And…it’s open source at http://lightshadowbox.app/

What’s next:

• We will integrate this wallet extension with our current pSwap in December.
  • Send & receive out network anonymously.
  • Improvements on the first version of LSB extension, based on your feedback.

We had a few issues while submitting to Google Store, and are working closely with Google team to get the extension live on Google Store ASAP. In the meantime, please follow this instruction to install LSB wallet extension.

@Jared @abduraman @doc @zes333 @Mike_Wagner @Katoshicoins @Horus87 @Hapaku @kichoman @sato

16 Likes