Taind - Light Shadow Box - Hold and swap crypto anonymously.

Hi,
The mechanism will be the same as incognito trading feature. We utilized the material from the core team.

Hi community, today I have 2 updates:
1/ We are grateful to have more than 140 users who came & experienced our product in September alone.

Thanks everyone for making this happen and we’d love to discuss more with you, the users, in terms of what to build and what to improve, so feel free to DM me anytime if you have anything to share.

2/ Regarding Trade feature, after the QC, we decided to take a bit longer to make sure it works like clockwork. In the mean time, we pushed live our Swap page up, with basic features like viewing data, charts, etc. for users to play around.

Check out our Swap page at: https://swap.lightshadowbox.app/. Your initial feedback would play a key role for us in delivering the best version of the first web-based Swap built on Incognito network.

Swap feature will be live by the middle of October along with our Wallet Extension, so that user can actually use it without the worry of private keys & security.

Stay tuned. @andrey @sato @Anon @Tempestblack @Revolve @Mike_Wagner @doc

4 Likes

@taind Did Light Shadow Box get a September Builders Award page so I can vote for it? I didnt see one…

You mean this page http://anonymousvote.org/poll/2177002141505508 ? No?

Btw, thanks @doc for the support. We appreciate it.

1 Like

That will work, I just didn’t see one of the Sept voting pages for this project specifically on the forum… It looks like @Ducky made several of them, but couldn’t find yours… I probably just overlooked it.

Is this page is the one that you’re looking for @doc ?

4 Likes

Yes it is… Thanks @ducky ! I figured I just missed it. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

2 Likes

Really great job so far, It’s October now, any update from this project?

3 Likes

Could be possible to integrate Incognito Chain into MetaMask itself?

They did with Binance SmartChain but i don t know if is technically possible to do that for incognito.
By adding a personalized RPC network you can choose BSC

Could be possible to integrate Incognito Chain into MetaMask itself?

We would have an article talking about this as 1 of the feature we’ll have on our wallet.

Still trying hard to launch our wallet extension. We’re working hard behind the curtain.
But if you insist, here’s a sneak peek lol :crazy_face:

Light-Shadow-Box-wallet-extension-–-Figma

12 Likes

dou you have release time?

Will it support shielding from ERC20 to Incognito?

Around 20th October.

Yes it will

1 Like

when we intergate this LSB with TRC20

4 Likes

If and when Incognito supports TRC 20 shielding.

1 Like

These guys are working hard, i can tell!

1 Like

Hi, we have a few things to update:

1/ Our Web Wallet is now open source here.

2/ Wallet Extension took much more effort than we anticipated, however we managed to finish it up for testing tomorrow and will be good to launch by next Tuesday (27/10), and latest by next Wednesday (28/10).

Wallet Extension is open source since the start, so the code will be available to everyone upon launching as well.

See you all again next week with the new product from Light Shadow Box. Have a lovely weekends!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update @taind. Any news, timeframe etc. about Hardware Wallet integration?

Hi @taind, thanks for your great work!

Let’s add this source code to your original thread, so people who want can find and check it out easily.

This’s cool :+1:

How’s the swap page btw? I have 2 questions:

1. Will it be launched officially along with Wallet Extension as what you stated last month?
  2. Will there be any area/button on the interface that allows user to switch back and forth between LSB wallet and the swap page?

Thank you! :grin:

3 Likes