Taind - Light Shadow Box - Hold and swap crypto anonymously.

Welcome to the community Glk… :sunglasses:

Welcome to the community Al_Do… :sunglasses:

Really keen to see the further development as I like the acutal direction a lot. Did you already had time to look up the idea of Hardware Wallet integration @taind? In my opinion this is really one of the mostly needed features at this stage. If you could implement this soon you will get a ton of votes :grinning:

Could you furthermore create an option to start directly with the import of a private key as well. Because right now if you use a strong privacy setup you always have to import the pk once you want to use the wallet as the cache gets always deleted, which is not a deal breaker for me but right now I always have to click get started which will create first a new wallet again and then I can import. Maybe just a grey button below get startet which says import wallet.

3 Likes

We’re in the progress of rebuilding the experience on Light Shadow Box, which would allow us to scale for more integration services, including Hardware wallet. But it’s not coming in the near future, since we’re having so many things to improve right now.

But sure Light Shadow Box will have Hardware wallet integrations.

4 Likes

I think this Shadow Box can become Uniswap version of Incognito in the future

4 Likes

The first anonymous DEX is around the corner on Light Shadow Box. Here’s your first look into it.

FEATURES:

1/ Candle sticks charts, chain trade history on each pair, etc., all the information you need to make trading decision.

2/ Simple scan to connect wallet:

• No need to import your wallet into Light Shadow Box, scan QR code and you’re all set.
  • We do not store any of your keys, after the browser is closed, all data will be removed to ensure your security.
  • Trade request will be executed on the main-chain, balance will be updated directly in your app, or Light Shadow Box wallet if you’re currently using one.

RELEASE SCHEDULE:

• Expected release date: 26-27th September (We’re in the final phase of testing and will do our best to push it out this weekend)
  • Open source is available on the launch date.

Can’t wait for everyone to try out our LSB Web Dex. Peace!

PS: Hopefully this will be something @andrey can use to bring Incognito to Coingecko and some other exchanges listing which require a web dex.

17 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

CoinGecko and CoinMarketcap here we go!!! Buy your PRV NOW!!

1 Like

Wow this a great step forward for the whole Incognito Community. Thanks a lot @taind :grinning:

1 Like

@taind This is awesome! Fantastic work on getting a web based pDEX completed. Really going to enjoy using this.

One question (or feature request) is about the full node. I know you had mentioned earlier that your group will be putting their own fullnode out to connect to at some point in the future, I would also ask that you make that configurable, where a user could select a different fullnode (if someone wants to self host) if possible. A user could host their own, switch to Incognitos, or the one your group sets up.

This would really help for anyone that is privacy/security focused that their queries and info are being done on a “known” or “trusted” fullnode, rather than a 3rd party. It would also help provide redundancy, incase one of the fullnodes goes down, users could switch to a different one that is still functioning. I know this is a feature that has also been requested for the Incognito app, but just thought I would make it formally requested here too.

3 Likes

That’s is awesome! When PRV or any coin is traded will it burn PRV or just charge a fee in PRV?

Hi doc, you read my mind. Just like metamask, we will have such kind of thing in our next release with the web wallet - a browser extension.

This would really help for anyone that is privacy/security focused that their queries and info are being done on a “known” or “trusted” fullnode, rather than a 3rd party.

Also, thanks for the informative suggestion, it would make our UX better

2 Likes

Hi,
The mechanism will be the same as incognito trading feature. We utilized the material from the core team.

Hi community, today I have 2 updates:
1/ We are grateful to have more than 140 users who came & experienced our product in September alone.

Thanks everyone for making this happen and we’d love to discuss more with you, the users, in terms of what to build and what to improve, so feel free to DM me anytime if you have anything to share.

2/ Regarding Trade feature, after the QC, we decided to take a bit longer to make sure it works like clockwork. In the mean time, we pushed live our Swap page up, with basic features like viewing data, charts, etc. for users to play around.

Check out our Swap page at: https://swap.lightshadowbox.app/. Your initial feedback would play a key role for us in delivering the best version of the first web-based Swap built on Incognito network.

Swap feature will be live by the middle of October along with our Wallet Extension, so that user can actually use it without the worry of private keys & security.

Stay tuned. @andrey @sato @Anon @Tempestblack @Revolve @Mike_Wagner @doc

4 Likes

@taind Did Light Shadow Box get a September Builders Award page so I can vote for it? I didnt see one…

You mean this page http://anonymousvote.org/poll/2177002141505508 ? No?

Btw, thanks @doc for the support. We appreciate it.

1 Like

That will work, I just didn’t see one of the Sept voting pages for this project specifically on the forum… It looks like @Ducky made several of them, but couldn’t find yours… I probably just overlooked it.

Is this page is the one that you’re looking for @doc ?

4 Likes

Yes it is… Thanks @ducky ! I figured I just missed it. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

2 Likes

Really great job so far, It’s October now, any update from this project?

3 Likes

Could be possible to integrate Incognito Chain into MetaMask itself?

They did with Binance SmartChain but i don t know if is technically possible to do that for incognito.
By adding a personalized RPC network you can choose BSC