Taind - Light Shadow Box - Hold and swap crypto anonymously.

LSB updated social channels.

Feel free to join and discuss your question/feedback regarding LSB wallet.

3 Likes

Latest version of LSB wallet is now available on Google Store. Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :santa:t2: :christmas_tree: :santa:t2:

9 Likes

Sorry but, do I really need to install Chrome to download it and then move it to Brave?
It doesn’t let me other way :sweat_smile:

U can actually install it directly on Brave. No? It worked for me.

1 Like

The instruction above about Brave was before the extension is available on Google Store, but now it is, you can just install it on Brave in 1 click.

Will you be implementing the “Provide” feature on this extensions? I know that most HODLers of $PRV provide their funds as liquidity and I think it would encourage more trading and activity if putting funds in/out of liquidity was implemented in an easy to use web/desktop wallet such as this one.

1 Like

Hi @disco , LSB plans to implement “Provide” on pSwap, which you will allow you to swap crypto and stake anonymously. You can check it out here.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, can’t wait to see it – thanks!

2 Likes

We constantly upload new articles on our Medium, spreading awareness on both the app and LSB wallet extension.
Please help promoting our communication channels for more exposure on Incognito & Light Shadow Box

4 Likes

Hello :grin:

Is the extension on an update or something? :scream:
When I open the extension it loads correctly but after a few seconds it goes all white :sweat:.

It works fine for me
Can you give us a screenshot?
When did it turn white, which page?

Here it is:

Like I said, it does load correctly the first seconds. It asks me for my password and I can enter it then it loads and shows my balance but then it goes all white out of nowhere.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback. We’ll look into it.

1 Like

@henry. I wanted to check in and see if the pSwap featured had launched yet, I can’t seem to find it in the extension, and the old link to UI demo didnt seem to work for me as well.

Also, on this page, the Twitter account linked goes to a non existent profile page (LightShadadowBox1): https://lightshadowbox.medium.com/about-light-shadow-box-509b3b999564

2 Likes

Hi @doc, please find our Twitter here at https://twitter.com/LightShadowBox . Thanks for the feedback, I’ll update it.

Regarding pSwap progress, we started coding pSwap since late December. We expect the launch date to be around the end of Feb and start of Mar.

2 Likes

We’re getting close @doc, real close.
The previous UI was shutdown due to some source code conflict, but dont worry, we’ll have another chart platform for us to see the price action.

5 Likes

Yoo this looks great! Nice job guys!!

Hello!

I forgot to update you but I solved hehe it was a fail from my side, I did something weird to my settings but I could notice and I fixed it my bad :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

January updates!!!
What we did:

• Better security for the extension with backup passcode & mnemonic phases download.
  • Top tokens are automatically added to the wallet.
  • Recover access to your wallet in case you forgot the passcode.
  • Bug fixes.

February to-do:

• Implement mnemonic phases to the wallet extension for better and easier security.
  • Integrate LSB extension to pSwap to enable trading, this is also our main target for February (already started, currently a work-in-progress).

The latest version is already submitted to Google Store and expected to go live in a few days.

11 Likes

Works dont stop, Grinds dont stop :wink:

6 Likes