[Support Contacted] Withdraw from Provide taking more than 3 days

It’s been over 3 days now and my withdraw from the liquidity pool has been pending past 72 hours now. Need help getting it withdrawn

If you would like a dev to look into your specific issue they will need some information from you about your withdrawal (to some this information may be a little personal) so I would advise you to open a ticket via PM to the support account and provide the pertinent information.

Thanks I got @Rocky helping me out right now

1 Like

Did you get things resolved? I’ve been waiting over 48 hours for a liquidity withdraw and it’s never taken that long before.

1 Like

An update the withdraw went through after 4 days. I have another small withdraw in process right now nearing 4 days. So it’s looking withdraws are taking 4+ days.

Hello @abcdefghijk,

The app currently states 3 days for withdrawals to process and will soon be updated to say 5 days due to a backlog in the system.

Whenever provisions are withdrawn physically running vNodes are required to be un-staked for rewards to be paid out. As un-staking is random by design this process can take some time.