[Support-contacted] deposit not delivered

I deposited btc to my wallet 4hrs ago and nothing happened. Not delivered. What happened to my funds

Your funds are safe, no worries. Give it a bit more time or reach out to @Support to double check.

2 Likes

Ok, this is getting really strange. @Street deposited money many hrs ago and now support is just throwing him around. Whatā€™s exactly going on? the time expires in about 30min. So now what? Iā€™m only writing because we work together and we need that fund.

It is not important. Indeed, it may be good for you :slight_smile:

Here is the algorithm for BTC bridge:
1- Wait for 6 confirmations. Then, the bridge will see your transaction.
2-
a. If it completes +6 confirmations and 2 hours pass after the address generation, then ā€œResumeā€ button will appear on Shielding page. Tap it and wait for the completion of shielding.
b. If 2 hour pass but 6 confirmations are not performed, wait up to 6 confirmations and then tap ā€œResume buttonā€. The rest is the same.
3- If those above donā€™t help, then contact @ Support. While you may wait for the support, you may tap ā€œResumeā€ button many times whenever it appears (i.e. every 2 hours).

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up broā€¦ Not sure if youā€™re a staff but could you answer this pls. I want all my BTC to be untraceable and anonymous. So, I moved them from my hard wallet to my incognito wallet, using the shield option in incognito. Then when transferring them to an external wallet, like Exodus or Trust wallet, I had to use ā€˜unshieldā€™. Will the coin still be traceable to my initial wallet? Or did the Incognito already broke the link?

Tanks.

Yes, it will still be traceable. I mean it can be easily analyzed by a basic chain analysis. Incognito is not a mixer but every action in Incognito is private. However, there are some ways/methods (using pDEX, waiting for some time etc.) to use Incognito as you want. Please search the forum for this issue. There are many topics on it.

Thanks. I have searched but couldnā€™t find any information on it directly