Suggestions for better support

Other than ETH network, Retry button (for withdrawal/deposit) was put for such cases. Thanks for this. As I requested in another topic earlier, could you provide one tap solution for the cases you mentioned? One tap will send all info the support needs to push the transaction.

Again as I wrote earlier, there is another serious problem here. Are these transactions trustless or not? Except running out of gas (for unshield/shield cases), if the Txs are trustless, there must be some RPC for this and the owner of Tx should be able to push his/her transaction on his/her own. If so, please provide us with it so that we can avoid the loss of time for both parties (users & support). Otherwise, it means that the support/devs manipulates the network, which is not acceptable. There are some details which I can add but I think my concern is understood. I request the full transparency for the flows of shield/unshield/trade stuck.

3 Likes

Thanks, good idea. Maybe you can create also a kind of answering bot for the typical questions like why takes xyz so long. Otherwise once we start growing quickly you will be flooded with messages.

1 Like

Who moved this post here? @annie

Sorry but this is not an elegant behavior, i.e. moving/manipulating/censoring someone else’s post without a decent explanation. Both paragraphs are specifically requests. One of them is a feature request from the team. The other one is a transparency request. The team insistently avoids responding it. Why?

Do you try building a democratic (to some extent) ecosystem? Or you already do not have such vision? Silence/Censor is not neither a response nor an option for a transparent ecosystem.

I write these since I faced/witnessed such behaviors previously. Just a note from someone likes your team except J.

1 Like

hi @abduraman - it was me. while trying to tidy up the forum quickly yesterday (with the intention of keeping things organized and ensuring people have visibility), i neglected to give an explanation for recategorizing as i thought it was not needed. in retrospect, i should have written a basic note - i’m sorry about that. the intention was certainly not to censor.

i moved these posts here, not to ignore them, but to keep the other post an official locked post, because i will be linking to it in the app (tx detail screen), and want to keep it clean so as to encourage users to follow the flow to PM the support team, instead of replying in the comments.

i also moved these posts here to start a new thread of ideas on how to improve support (both tech and human), so we can have a proper discussion here, like we do with the app improvement threads.

as for your transparency question - it was bundled together with the feature request, so i suppose the title given is not completely precise (though honestly, i consider transparency a key component of support).

there was a delay in answering these posts, please accept my apologies for that. we have no intention of ignoring it, but i am not the best person to answer it fully, and will have to consult with some other devs on monday when we are all back in the office.

5 Likes

Thanks for your detailed answer.

hi @abduraman,

here’s the RPC (https://github.com/incognitochain/incognito-chain/blob/master/rpcserver/http_burn.go#L16) and an example input for 1 withdraw tx:

{
“id”: 1,
“jsonrpc”: “1.0”,
“method”: “getburnproof”,
“params”: [
“8de9bdbf05cc25c5c0ace2340debbe9c0d8787992b4f6eaba4ffb2c35f110f10”
]
}

3 Likes