My Staking withdrawal is pending

Hi! I unstaked some PRV from my Staking Account to my pDEX Account about 4 hours ago and the transaction’s still pending… Is the network busy right now or is there really a problem with my wallet? Any help? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Same issue. I created a “ticket” for it here too:

1 Like

Oh, thanks, Clint! It seems to be something with the network… Let’s wait for a solution. I’m a newbie here too, think that’s the right place to post this kind of issue. Best regards. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi! I unstaked some PRV from my pStaking Account to my pDEX Account about 6 hours ago and the transaction’s still pending… Is the network busy right now or is there really a problem with my wallet? Any help? Thanks in advance.

This appears to be a community wide issue. I don’t believe Devs have said what’s going on.

Not quite sure what could be going on, but

We should probably make an area dedicated for transaction problems where people can submit a ticket.

Thanks for the answer, Jared! It really seems to be something with the network.

Thanks for the answer, Revolve!

The scheduled maintenance period had already ended when I started the transaction, and it didn’t evolved out-of-network operationns.

But I’d appreciate a lot an area to solve problems exclusively related to this kind of issue. @incognito

I did withdraw some amount of PRV but it’s pending for like 12hrs,
can you help me out? @Peter

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/su2irv

I withdraw to and still pending

Is there something wrong with the network? I am trying to pull PRV from my staking to pair in liquidity. I withdrew from my staking at 9:40AM and it is still sitting there, hasn’t transferred to my pdex account.

Please help.

Side note…is this where we post issues like this? Or is there a tech support area I am missing?

1 Like

No your good, @Peter can take a look at it.
Side Note: Sorry for summoning you so much Peter.

1 Like

Same here what is taking so long

Maybe some functionality got a little messed up after the update. [FINISHED] Scheduled maintenance: some app functions paused

It could also be a little congested rn, but i’m not sure what the problem is.

Staking withdrawal stuck have not received it yet

Hey @lukeaugust @Clint @taind @Jan_Sokolovits,

The wait time of staking will be a little longer than usual, around 1-3 days because of the high volume of withdrawal.

Ok just curious do you need the full 1750 right away with a vnode or can u code first

@Jan_Sokolovits After setting up the vNode, you need a full 1750 PRV to start staking.

Problem is now solved for me. Please check your wallets.

1 Like

Same problem withdraw stuck now waiting for over 2hrs! Not sure what can be done to resolve this issue but it’s a little nerve wracking to waite and not see your balance updating…