Staking device comparison website

Maybe a website or page to compare other staking devices to each other and to the node to drive new customers.

1 Like

I can take this up if approved am a dev!

Every member of the community can add to the project. No need to be approved as a dev. If you want to take on a project with verifiable goals, that needs some funding you can add a proposal (take a look at the proposals already there for the format) and get an idea of whether or not you should spend time on it by the feedback of the core team and the community members.

@andrey supplies information on other staking projects from time to time. Not sure if that is the same you are referring to.
Looks like this

I’ll take this up deciding if this will be a blog post on my page or a whole new website but sounds good thank you !

@Jamie i think he’s referring to staking “devices”, not staking services in general.

@palumboe1 personally i’d love to see a comparison among staking devices. when we started working on node last year, i did some research on what’s available on the market, and there wasn’t much. helium was the closest that i could find. other devices like casa and coinmine was either very expensive or they’re not ready for the everyday consumer.

Ill definitely take this up as a task. I’ll be providing more information soon on this.

Will consider doing this

1. Writing a blog post on my blog ~5k visitors a month
  2. A YouTube video of the same post
  3. Maybe a website to display this
2 Likes

Do we have any news related to that comparison website ?

2 Likes