[Solved] Why CRO is unavailable in the trade menu options?

I don’t really follow the CRO token adventure, but i’m asking why the token is not available to trade.
20201107_175909

1 Like

Maybe because it has no liquidity

2 Likes

If you have some CRO and PRV and you wish to add liquidty to that token, go to the Add section and set the inital price.

2 Likes

Actually i have not any CRO already. I would maybe buy some. I didn’t think about presence of liquidity in the poils, thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought Kyber & Uniswap was added back?

1 Like

@Peter could you please check it with devs ? might be a bug :bug:

1 Like

Hey @andrey, the CRO liquidity is at ZERO in ioscan pdex token menu.
Someone who owns some CRO could maybe try to add some to liquidity pool and then let’s watch what happen

Are you saying that CRO is a listed pair on PDEX? And because it’s listed on the PDEX it will not pull Kyber or Uniswap if there isn’t enough liquidity?

Even if there is no liquidity on pDEX Uniswap and Kyber liquidity should works instead.

Let Peter check it and get back to us )

3 Likes

Hey, our dev just checked and figured out that CRO token exists on neither Kyber nor Uniswap. This might be the explanation to your question.

2 Likes

Do you mean CRO should not appear on the pdex listing?

Hey @Tranbr:)

Yes, you are right. You couldn’t trade/find CRO on the Incognito DEX until someone will provide liquidity for the CRO pair or list it on the Uniswap or Kyber.

6 Likes

Thank you for your investigation. I was supposing that CRO was more popular than that :slight_smile:

1 Like

The magic behind the incognito pDex is that anyone can list a pair simply by providing liquidity for the CRO pair. So we can be the first to support CRO on a Decentralized Exchange :slight_smile:

3 Likes