(Solved) Where are my tokens ?

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

Hello @BlackDiamondSC,

I understand you’re upset at the moment. I have read over this thread and have a slight understanding of what happened. Let’s try to take a breather as we are all here to help one another.

The majority of the dev team is based in Vietnam so normally you won’t have a reply until they are online. Khanh is from the dev team and is asking questions to get a better understanding of what has happened. I can assure you no one on the dev team has taken anything from you, nor would we even be able to as we do not have your private keys. Please continue to wait for a reply from a dev regarding this matter.

4 Likes

See now that’s understandable communication is the key and trust me I’ve been on this platform for a little while now so I’m aware of what the devs can and can do here

@BlackDiamondSC we better move this conversation to private message, better to not show your balance on forum.
if the issue is happened to you, it may happen to others, let try to figure out

1 Like

@BlackDiamondSC forum’s direct message was sent

Please, for transparency purpose, keep this great community aware of this man’s issue has been solved. It’s very important since the whole community is already aware!

We wish to keep on believing in the team and this great project as well!

Shalom!

1 Like

@KingOfCrypto there is problem with cache balance on App. Clear balance cache solved

1 Like

Good to hear this! Well done! We appreciate this!