[SOLVED] Wallets not loading

Hi Team, is anyone else having trouble when loading a wallet under Assets tab? When I do, several of my wallets just seem to just get stuck loading with the spinning icon spinning and spinning, but no values loading for my tokens. I have tried killing app and rebooting phone and still nothing.

3 Likes

I was having issues with the app loading this morning. Said something about authentication errors. Rebooted the phone and it loaded fine.

Nothing is work. Staking, wallets, trading

1 Like

Did you already update to the latest version of app ? Also your phone operating system ?

1 Like

Yes, everything is UTD and app and phone have both been restarted multiple times.

Hey, @tien
Could you help @jtmerchant about this problem case. Thank you

@jtmerchant, Incognito Team will be ASAP fix some of this issue. Hope you mind about this problem.

Thank you and sorry for your inconvenience

1 Like

Может кто то знает как восстановить кошелёк на другом телефоне

I’ve got a similar problem - I see in my account incorrect balances, they still have not been updated after I made trades couple of hours ago. My today’s deposit was revealed also with a delay (in my account; transaction was with regular speed though).

Okay, now my app is down. image

1 Like

me also - nothing showing, re-started phone also - iphoneX

How soon can we get this fixed? I had money in crypto I was counting on today and I can’t touch it.

This is a good way to lose faith in the project – no 24hr tech support and funds now = zero !!

i also need to move funds !

The lack of response from any incognito team member on ANY medium is VERY ALARMING and sad.

■■■ guys and gals?

If there is a problem, fill us in.

We can only assume the worst if you don’t communicate.

Everyone in tech is probably sleeping now, this is really not good enough !
how can this whole system just stop and break down, isn’t it decentralised?

I agree this is alarming, especially because the incognito team members are usually very quick in replying. And this was already mentioned 8 hours ago.

From telegram channel:

Mike Wagner:
Issue with the fullnode. Will be fixed in time.

Scuni:
Yep, it will be fixed. And alternatives will come soon, like a web wallet.
The network runs smoothly, I can trade, transfer PRV or shielded coins via the sdk.

2 Likes

What is the sdk? So if the wallet won’t work anymore, can we still access and change the prv coins?

Here are three links to the SDK:

1. https://sdk-docs.incognito.org/#get-started

2. Incognito SDK

3. https://github.com/incognitochain/sdk-v2

Oh… Looks difficult for a coding starter… and also, whats the point making my own wallet, when I can’t change my prv coins nowhere?

what do i do with these ?