(Solved) Urgent, Please Help, My Money Is Missing

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. I recently converted 40.5174 LTC into USDC on 26 Mar and then purchased 2 Monero yesterday. The 2 Monero cost $575.62 USDC. Somehow I am missing the remaining USDC from the LTC swap. Can someone please help?

If you haven’t already tried it, I would try “Clear Cached Balance” in settings and refresh… hopefully that does it.

1 Like

OMG that worked! Thank you so much! I almost had a heart attack! Thanks again friend. I am a bit curious why that happened though?

1 Like

It sounds like a display issue. A couple of questions. How fast after the first trade did you make the next one? In-between the trades did you close the app at all?

1 Like

Actually, I only made one trade for the 2 XMR. I never closed the APP during the process, and did receive the push notification for confirmation that the trade was successful. I guess the main question, from a tech-to-consumer perspective would be, why can’t the “Clear Cached Balance” process happen automatically so as not to scare new or unsophisticated users? Just some food for thought. I am still very pleased with Incognito and will continue to use it and participate in the community. Cheers!

It is rare to have this issue, however, the devs are aware of it and are looking for a fix. The cache is beneficial in order to not constantly re-pull the balances.

1 Like

Thank you for the technical explanation Jared!