[solved] Unshield

Hi there,

I wanted to try the service, therefore I shielded BTC.

The shielding process was no problem, but the unshielding seems kind to not work.

In the app it says Status:complete but the BTC are not on the wallet I sent.

The outchain TxID says “no transaction found with the hast xxxx”

There’s another topic on this already. Tl;dr: high amount of BTC traffic is causing a jam. Usually all of my BTC transactions are VERY fast.

1 Like

Means that they are postponed and we dont know how long it will take?

1 Like

Probably a technical issue which I think can be fixed. This may require some time for the technical team to put some light on it.

1 Like

Welcome here @cobo
I’m sorry your first experience wasn’t a good one. Things are mostly good around here :slight_smile: Please give it overnight to process as the team is rebroadcasting the transactions.

There’s another more detailed post here from the team what is going on:

1 Like

Sorry was just curious because I am waiting for more than 3 days now… :frowning:

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never heard of 3 days before! I think there is a problem. @Support can you help?

2 Likes

They Should Check at your transaction ID and look what happened in the Bitcoin Blockchain.
Usually a good method that i use to check when to unshield is to check BTC fee.
You can use this funny website!

1 Like

For anonymity reasons I would like to talk to an admin in privat lol.

1 Like

@support I am waiting for a BTC Transaction for over 3 days now.

It was completed following the app on the 17th of december.

The ID is #29747. If you need more information tell me whom I should send it to please.

1 Like

Hey @cobo, checking your DM now.

1 Like

Hello, I am attempting to unshield a user generated privacy coin and for the life of me I haven’t been able to figure out how to do so. I would also like to send this coin to an outside address. Juat as an experiment of course. Any help would be wonderful. Thank you.

If the token is user generated and is not a token supported by one of the Incognito bridges, you will not be able to transfer it out of the network.

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you.