[SOLVED] Slow deposit funds to Provide function

It’s been almost 1 hour since I send my PRV’s to liquidity, still waiting for them to arrive. Why is it talking so much time? Edit:It says that the transaction is completed, but it shows that it’s pending. !

3 Likes

lemme guess. its fine now.

#patience

3 Likes

No, still pending payment, I think its more likely a bug than a low transaction

2 Likes

I’m having a similar issue. It’s been 4 hours for me.

2 Likes

Hey @Leonardo_Arguello @SynthiaNominae @Joe_226 how are your transactions now? Have they arrived in the provide pool successfully?

3 Likes

I tried providing some PRV into this new updated pool. However, my PRV has been pending for several hours now. Is there any issues with that?

4 Likes

Yes they have!

2 Likes

Yes, they took a considerable amount of time, but finally they arrived

2 Likes

Hey Joe, how did that transaction go?

1 Like

Yes! Transaction is confirmed. Thanks

2 Likes

Transaction went through. Thanks.

3 Likes

Why do we always have these problems with extrem slow transactions? Almost no one is using the networkt at this stage. So why is not everyhthing running smoothly now? I´m really curious about this, because like this we can´t scale. Average users will not accept these slow transactions and leave.

2 Likes

I have issues trading and adding to provide told they are working on a fix something about unspent transactions and I tried lowering it just won’t go though at all.

I tried to withdraw my earnings and add it to my prv provide account to increase my holdings. Now it’s showing a 0 balance.

Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?

Disregard my last, I had to switch the account in order for me to see it.

Sorry :-/