[Solved]Pnode withdrawal missing- day 3

My request for withdrawal of earning from my pNode was processed Monday but nothing has turned up in my pNode wallet. I inquired about it Monday and Wednesday. Was told by Peter they are checking into it. Hopefully they resolve the issue soon but I do not understand how it could take three days to trace where they sent my funds. Please update status of this issue ASAP.

2 Likes

And just to piggyback on … my pNode withdrawal request was submitted early Monday AM.

Withdrawal status is still pending/in-process more than 60 hours later.

The project has 6 months on mainnet. How is that pNode withdrawals are still manually processed? There are 40 devs on the project, according to the slides. Surely one of them can be freed up by now, to code a quick function to divide a block reward by 65% and 35% and send the results to the respective addresses.

2 Likes

Hi @Silvercap718, we are still working on a fix. Really sorry about that. I hope that the affected batch on Monday will be fixed today.
Re @Mike_Wagner: pNode withdrawal will be halted until the current issue is fixed. So your latest withdrawal is still pending.
We still don’t have enough resources, but we thought about it months ago: Withdrawing node earnings

I hope that we can have this thing automated from July 2020.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Peter. Much appreciated.

1 Like

All delayed Node withdrawals should show in the accounts by now.

1 Like

Issue resolved. Thanks

1 Like