[SOLVED] pNode showing offline and not syncing

It appears my pNode is showing online/waiting in the app, but on Monitor it is showing offline and that the Beacon Shard is stalling. I’ve also noticed that I have a 0 vote count for the last several Epochs that my pNode was selected for.

pNode firmware version: 1.0.6
Docker image: incognitochain/incognito-mainnet:20210516_2

I found this output particularly interesting:

"RestartCount": 116,
    "State": {
      "Dead": false,
      "Error": "",
      "ExitCode": 3,
      "FinishedAt": "2021-05-16T18:57:50.420840211Z",
      "OOMKilled": false,
      "Paused": false,
      "Pid": 0,
      "Restarting": true,
      "Running": true,
      "StartedAt": "2021-05-16T18:57:49.125712817Z",
      "Status": "restarting"

To me, it looks like the container is having issues starting, and keeps attempting to restart. I’ve checked back on ‘chain-info’ a few times and the number keeps increasing. Please let me know if there’s any other information you require and I’ll be happy to provide it.

pnode_monitor_1
pnode_monitor_2

Thank you for any help you can provide. :slight_smile:

@Support :wave:t6::black_heart:

1 Like

we suggest you clear pNode data and run with new Docker image: incognitochain/incognito-mainnet:20210516_2

1 Like

As you can see from my post that is the docker image I am currently running. Is there something else I need to do to clear the data? I have tried doing a power cycle several times and the container continually restarts and fails.

This can now be marked as solve. The API call did the trick. Thank you for your help. :smiley:

What was the API call? Just curious cause I’d have to wipe my pNode data as well.

1 Like

This is where I was referred. See the restart-node?delete-data=1 line

https://we.incognito.org/t/update-physical-node-firmware/12031/8

1 Like

Nice, thanks! What is the qrcode parameter though?

Nvm just realised it’s the ID on the bottom.

1 Like