[SOLVED] KNC deposit stuck in "Pending[1]"

Hi, I was trying to deposit some Kyber Network Crystal to my Incognito account from my Metamask wallet for the first time.

From the Incognito app, I selected Assets > Shield KNC and made the transfer.

The transaction apparently successfully started, the KNC was removed from my Metamask wallet but has been stuck in Pending state for over a day.

Is there a way to Cancel or get the transaction unstuck so it proceeds?

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200704-140406

1 Like

@rippersnapperx - thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with your trade/transaction. I’m including @Ducky here, who should be able to help you. She may need some additional info, so keep a watch on this thread. It will be a few hours before you get a response, but they’ll fix this for you.

7 Likes

Hey @sid, thanks again for inform me about this issue :slight_smile:

Hi @rippersnapperx, how’s your shielding transaction now? How does the status say now? If it’s still stuck in pending/expired, please provide me these 2 things:

• Tx hash of the transfer (get it from the sender).
  • A screenshot of tx on the Incognito app. (the same as screenshot you sent above, but I need to see the full Shielding address).
1 Like

Hi @Ducky,
I checked the Incognito app and I see a new transaction on 05 Jul 9:28PM but it says ‘Expired’ and does not show any KNC transferred.

The Tx hash of the original transfer is here:

I am attaching the full screenshot of the original transaction here also

-paul

Ok, We’re on it!

Hey @rippersnapperx, your shielding tx has been done successfully. Please refresh your wallet and check the balance out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, thank you very much.
Looks great.
I appreciate all your effort taking care of my issue quickly.

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes