(Solved) Insufficient PRV to buy or swap

I used the faucet, received a bit of PRV, but that is not enough to cover the fees for swap/buy.

Could somebody send me PRV? Thanks.

12si9n5SPooYrzjcuQuc2ujqRnXUEVNawEDdMDTkhYGKibhFzk4zRWtqycZvZthRBQza1gDpMEpnb38EUKp1HKMQSW1zmXntuR7PVD6Ef66naLgtivu46Zpyvnb2iHZzi49NPf84oHYGDTpCvx6g

Sending you some PRV. One moment.

1 Like

I’ve just sent you 0.2 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fess.

I’m going to mark this thread as (Solved) . Feel free to reach out to @Support directly if you need any assistance. Welcome to Incognito. :raised_hands: :incognito: :prv:

2 Likes

Welcome on the PRV community @yur0 . It would be a nice option, in the app, to set up an option to let the newcomers exchange USDt for PRV and pay the fees in USDt. Or, give everyone the possibility to swap crypto to buy just 1PRV without having to pay for the fees. To avoid abuse, this feature could be used let’s say 2 times a year. When I discovered the project, I used the faucet to buy my first PRV. Back then, the fees were least concern. But 1PRV gives you 10Tx. Enough to buy your first PRV and start using the network.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we can’t do the option to buy PRV without PRV since it requires a network TX.

The devs have implemented a method to airdrop new app users/new wallets some PRV but are working on getting it going again after the network upgrade.

1 Like

I still vote for the App to reserve a minimum TX PRV balance that can only be used for any->PRV swaps. It’s going to save you so much support headache down the line. :wink:

2 Likes