(Solved) Insufficient PRV, faucet not working

Hi, I can’t get the faucet to work, and I do not have sufficient PRV to trade, which basically means my account is locked. Can you help me/send me som PRV somehow thanks!

12sdH8qqPLgEeMVeTadtbRzAQMo3548Hxj4ngBxYrCxLcxUMV9SRpeitjujnmSDrvf84K1UpQFG8a1RdAx9oqEybaAJyYGd5bszr8eSRtrSaXTmdRcj5QeCjg88f3Ynxx5e3wGwnM35f79ZzWzZi

Sending you some now, one moment please.

2 Likes

@rmxi,

I’ve just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fess.

I’m going to mark this thread as (Solved) . Feel free to reach out to @Support directly if you need any assistance. Welcome to Incognito. :raised_hands: :incognito: :prv:

2 Likes

Jared,

I am also unable to get the PRV faucet to work. I do not have sufficient PRV to do a trade or buy any PRV on the App. Please send me some PRV to get started.

Thanks!

12shmZnRyaXcW46GE5pdzPDBRUcs29m6aSphQ54BUJ1cCE6ocHP8gcMoDZvbT74t2A1NwjKoXjV6nMDFxNandncUPcXYoTbQXq7U3Ux3a1FdC9QYpP4MPwWCQMVMEZ2oGiihMT4Sj1bpeFGCSG39

Is it possible to implement a way to trade for PRV without first having any? Or is that not possible to do?

Unfortunately not possible since you need PRV to trade since it is a blockchain transaction. The dev team is working on fixing the automatic airdrop for new app users after the bulletproofs update.

How do other ecosystems with their own coins do it? I’m just curious

Hello @Cyber,

I just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. Welcome to Incognito! :sunglasses: :incognito: :prv:

Hi, I can’t get the faucet to work, and I do not have sufficient PRV to trade, which basically means my account is locked. Can you help me/send me som PRV somehow thanks!

12sfBumVi6KRAyLk3Z2BpazzQfD99dTh31us3SRG8F8nJtTXb3PPceAT9itJx9KZ8rsizeUVQs1fmRzhJokGJHjWcWoWfiKbnvHgco9qBgNbLib3f1hxfV9GPKbThfKn4sfGCJW1MqboNqCquQ1a

Hello @Tr461c,

I just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. Welcome to Incognito. :raised_hands:

In fact, nothing :slight_smile:

If the chain is PoW (like Bitcoin, old Ethereum), the user can mine the coin with her computing resources. If the chain is PoS (like Ethereum, Incognito), the user should buy some coins from somebody by using means other than the chain. If Ethereum hadn’t been forked from a previous chain and not listed in the exchanges widely, new Ethereum would also faced the issue in Incognito. To solve the problem, some ecosystems prefer the airdrop (Incognito also did this at mainnet launch), some prefer ICO-like sales.

Currently, no need to airdrop (automatic airdrop is just the team’s good will) or something like that for PRV since it is listed in both PancakeSwap & Uniswap. Ok, there is no much liquidity but even 100 PRV can be bought at a reasonable price from PancakeSwap. That amount will be your egg to have a chicken :slight_smile: Btw, yes, PRV can be shielded/unshielded from/to BSC and Ethereum.

Let me list the direct addresses of those pairs:

https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xB64fde8f199F073F41c132B9eC7aD5b61De0B1B7

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xB64fde8f199F073F41c132B9eC7aD5b61De0B1B7 (so low liquidity)

1 Like

I didn’t realize they were listed on Pancake Swap and Uniswap. That’s very good for new users

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Great news! The automatic airdrop is now working for all new wallets. New users should automatically receive PRV after shielding for the first time. :partying_face:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!!!

1 Like

I can’t get my funds out bc no prv??

Please send your Incognito wallet address and I can send you some.