[SOLVED] Help with SNX not transferring in

I have 1 transfer in not work - SNX
please help - this is allot of money for me !!!

1 Like

Based on your screen shot, it looks like you sent the .1 and 9.5 Ethereum to some address at 5:51 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. Then, you attempted to withdraw that Ethereum (in those same amounts) at 6:29 a.m. and 6:37 a.m. Your account probably showed that it still had the Ethereum to withdraw, but you had already sent it to another address at 5:51 a.m. 6:00 a.m. Thus, your “withdrawal” was unsuccessful. If you want to find your Ethereum, check where you “Sent” it. Perhaps you sent it to one of your other Incognito Wallets, like your Account0.

2 Likes

My wife is going crazy here – where are our funds
please help – no-one replies !!!
no online chat – no 24 hour support ??

1 Like

This has been resolved automatically so it seems ??

very strange system here !

1 Like

Good to know it is solved itself. We are not around 24/7, but whenever there is a transaction stuck in the system we will help you fix it as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Hi @tech for your reference link below, normally it was failed because of small tx fee. It will arrive but required more time to wait.
Do Not Panic - Please Wait Patiently

3 Likes

and the SNX ???

no reply for this one

thanks

1 Like

and the SNX ??? what do i do about this please as there is no reply for this one

thanks

1 Like

According to your screen shot, your SNX deposit was initiated at 8:39 p.m. and expired at 10:26 p.m. Likely, because you did not send the SNX within one hour of generating the out-of-network deposit address. I would check the source from which you were depositing your SNX. My guess is that it is still there. If you want to attempt to deposit again, make sure you send your SNX within one hour, before the address expires.

1 Like

Received your DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok, the transaction has not come through and i have “lots” 150 SNX ??

1 Like

@tech @Wany Don’t worry, @Ducky will help you to recover/ revert the SNX transaction when she came back online.

1 Like

I guess you’re @Wany who sent me DM :slight_smile:
Please log in @Wany account and check my message.

1 Like

Im Wany’s husband

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hey @tech, the refund has been done. I sent an update to Wany’s message. Please check it out :relaxed: