(Solved) Faucet Issues

Hi, I tried claiming from the PRV faucet several times. I’ve waited a few hours and still no PRV coming to my wallet.
The notification after claiming says “This faucet is Pending. Waiting for transaction to confirm!”
so it seems to work but I feel like something is wrong.

my address is
12sp6gj57LuUzDnUbNYZ7HkpuaGSyifm7dCB3uvVjbzbA1ADRazdg6D9EFAg5HjFYLukAskUxb5HroSgZpPQxuqvnPqjuhgp6pmPnvPskfPZYTwGZ5bcQ4LNiaHGoxQsryJxwpE2tdysYrnLKAjr

in case that helps. Can anyone confirm if the faucet is working for them?

Hello @crashbandicoot,

I’ve just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fess.

I’m going to mark this thread as (Solved) . Feel free to reach out to @Support directly if you need any assistance. Welcome to Incognito. :raised_hands: :incognito: :prv:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

I am also having this issue and I can’t file a support ticket because after I click messages twice and hit Add or remove users it just makes an X appear next to my name, it doesn’t let me add or type anything. I’ve also been having a lot of issues with using the site on the Tor browser with DuckDuckGo settings set to safer, the initial create password button for my main account wouldn’t work and then when I tried to reset my password for the forum account much later that button wasn’t working either, you just click it and nothing happens. I have 0.1494 PRV but it still says its not enough and when I try to get more I have the same issue crashbandicoot did. So I have no way to send my BTC or trade for more PRV.

my address is 12sxiLFQSyAe71TWPNPzSDBUDrSeZZJgPdSiniaFWK1U593G4MXKh5WAt5swhAsVUMAjc8pBfJZkUJxoes4p49iQ7nU48CNCLHiCoPr18rchUF4hLErsjxgLairvAU72sepW62pRbZjaue7JB8hf

Hello @Dirigible37,

I just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees.

Hey, hate to add to this but I’m also having the same issue. My address is 12sfWWojNdZxsTfnK3X7xdUTa1HVLWmVBGxfBZLSDBwbDqdQ8P9NRfb1ebduh8ENLqwdxvRA56bhYgH3YBfsKJ5tDZ6rrr82aDAZuGRfADUa5z9X6mcvGx7kH6rRxyjfLYFTsr3JmUygioxuxtMz.

Thank you!

Hello @Heineken,

No worries, I’ve just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I recommend keeping a minimum of 0.5 PRV in each wallet that you use.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Great news! The automatic airdrop is now working for all new wallets. New users should automatically receive PRV after shielding for the first time. :partying_face:

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Need assistance swapping

Hello Team,

I’m stuck because i’ve provide my prv until july… (locked)

I got the feeling that the faucet deliver on bsc network and not on the incognito one…

Anyone can help me with 0.5prv?
12scaDe6NByPzktmZc13ULJHPU8sfLMA1T1gpK154fEu9vCYhoWRXTG8beHD4HiKXBrRXnnnMXyGKjszy3X2eFVspcSNNWbTh1AWscivePDKDgdtytJp7QwJuooAb1fmwDrw4Yeg5z6AvzoGBqko

sent.

1 Like

Reveived and swap some.

Thanks a lot i’m unstucked.

Can i have you adresse to give it back to you

1 Like

12sk1jz5jEJUHpmXkMEEpBoraRdZBjdwy4D7tuz85THbT3ZcmdfbDzi6CRr7z7w2YgTPNZimSNEyNAqN1v3ZwjaaLuUHtYuQEKBhurvPC2Y9ArP7rb5bWjMfY4sRs1nF96b1HsyV4x3SBS59xKhJ

Hi , same problem …faucet doesnt work and i Need prv

12scNw831w4CjfGsFuKkADWMWcUhZ52cfrhs8ow7aUEgARiZRpKSM82NQd5HLrNcK6jnwnXmUGbFxJnHRgBvKRTwyBDU252ynQYtztCtzE4FDwFjLWsEdjJqUwuEHYN7g9JzH9hvS6cce5LNq4mt

Hello @giu_mine,

I just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I’ve asked the dev team to take a look at the faucet.

Welcome to Incognito, feel free to reach out whenever :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi guys!

I’m new to the platform. I made a couple deposists to the shielding addresses and now that I have received them and have the cryptos in my wallet I can not trade anything because I don’t have PVR to pay the fees.

I feel I’m stuck and the faucet has not given me anything to start with although I’ve requested four or five times to get some.

What would be the best way to have PVR and start operating?

This is my address: 12sxmSvaBU9Hqq2jtBu3BX1PA3i7q8rD6Xr3WFnqp1uKSWDegdRUALsAFVkNFdavaS4xDYLnC1nsYynEwqggp3LJUHn29mfaWmqN4vKQEPjb8NaFMyPVvrMy55iHcTWXnJHaXVtfU5UyoZQx8wBL

Regards!
G.

Hello @gsus,

I just sent you 0.5 PRV. Please swap some crypto into PRV to cover future TX fees. I’ve asked the dev team to take a look at the faucet.

Welcome to Incognito, feel free to reach out whenever :raised_hands:

Thank you so much for the prompt reply Jared! Yeah, with that I can buy some on my own and cover my needs.

G!

1 Like